...Its amazing

The installation is fairly easy compared to invisible shield.. The skin is definitely smooth with no "orange peel" effect.. The two pieces that were the hardest to install for me was the bottom front piece and the camera part piece (both have wings that wrap around the other side to cover the chrome bezel)

Overall, I'm satisfied and would recommend the product

Edit:
    After installing the skinz, I thought about putting it in my seidio innocase 360, but even the slight modification of thickness prevents my 360 from snapping close never realized how tight of a fit it is before

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    Last edited by acetylcholine; 11-01-09 at 04:50 AM.
    11-01-09 04:47 AM
    I have a PS screen protector myself and I must say I love it! The install can be kind of a pain but with a little patience it's not too bad.

11-01-09 04:50 AM
    i'm thinking of getting the bodyguardz skin but i have an otterbox case. it might also complicate the fit of the tour in the case..
    11-01-09 04:51 AM
    i'm thinking of getting the bodyguardz skin but i have an otterbox case. it might also complicate the fit of the tour in the case..
    It does cuz its such a tight fit already for my innocase 360 that even this less than 1mm change in thickness prevented it from snapping shut.. But it still fits in the tour's holster

11-01-09 04:53 AM
    yeah I love phantomskinz, best thing I ever did to the Tour!
    11-01-09 06:44 AM
    Thanks guys, I just submitted my order for one. $17.46 (w/ 30% coupon code) not too bad! Better than the $30 I just paid at Best Buy yesterday for the Invisible Shield. My husband was like, are you seriously paying $30 for a piece of plastic?! I only installed the screen piece; I have the "orange peel" effect OP mentioned and a lovely air bubble that just refuses to be worked out so I hope BB will give me a refund!
    11-01-09 03:36 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD