What are the freakin odds?! My first Tour is absolutely perfect(just a little beat up). And these two are new but have a mushy, crappy trackball that sticks sometimes. I just got them today, is there anything I can/should do about it or do I just have to wait it out until the trackballs quit?
    04-13-10 08:09 PM
    Get a new one

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    04-13-10 08:16 PM
    I might do that if they'll even let me. Last time I went in there it got a little ugly :P They wouldn't exchange my 6th crappy Touch Pro...
    04-13-10 08:20 PM
    Give up on the whole phone thing. You've been looking for something to complain about with the tour sense your first post about the 2 phone deal. This is a place to help fellow blackberry users. Not listen to you complain.

04-13-10 09:03 PM
    What are the freakin odds?! My first Tour is absolutely perfect(just a little beat up). And these two are new but have a mushy, crappy trackball that sticks sometimes. I just got them today, is there anything I can/should do about it or do I just have to wait it out until the trackballs quit?
    Apparently this is the new trackball. Most people take a few days to get used to it and then seem to like it.
    04-14-10 12:54 AM
    Sad. People are getting a high off of complaining about there phones. Bloody tampons all over.

04-14-10 07:01 AM
    My replacement Tours trackball has a different feel than my original Tours TB (July). It feels softer and is set down a bit deeper. i think it rolls better, pushes easier and grips the rollers tighter. Much better. However i also idnt mind the original Tours TB. i wouldn't be so picky about the little things. If it works, keep them.

You exchanged 6 Touch Pros? Now these Tours maybe twice? It may be that you're being too selective. i've exchanged one phone in the 12 years i've had cellular service. That was my previous Tour due to a software error. The new Tours have the hardware right.

04-14-10 07:25 AM
    Chrisy may just have hit the nail on the head with this one. Besides my 1st Tour, I have never had to return a phone, but they making em with so many diff. bells and whistles now.
    04-14-10 08:45 AM
    Do a little research on the TPs then come back and post.

Now you can do a little research on my username, noob. And how was my post about the 2 phone deal a complaint?

Come on people, this is not High School where you can get your revenge from being picked on.

Give up on the whole phone thing. You've been looking for something to complain about with the tour sense your first post about the 2 phone deal. This is a place to help fellow blackberry users. Not listen to you complain.

04-14-10 10:21 AM
    Do a little research on the TPs then come back and post.

Now you can do a little research on my username, noob. And how was my post about the 2 phone deal a complaint?

Come on people, this is not High School where you can get your revenge from being picked on.
    cassith, you posted on here asking for opinions on what you should do. We just gave our input.
    04-14-10 10:27 AM
    I wasn't actually referring to your post(except for the TP). I appreciate your answer. It is actually making me rethink taking it in just yet. I really don't like how these trackballs are set in and just have a mushy feel to them but maybe I can get used to it.
    04-14-10 10:36 AM
    I've gone through at least 4 Tours already due the crappy trackball. Each phone's trackball seems to work for a month or so, then it starts sticking, and then it stops working when I try to go side to side. That's RIM's awesome quality control!

I've enjoyed Crackberry but as soon as the HTC Incredible arrives, I'm done with RIM/Blackberry and their OS from 1990! Sorry for my rant.
    04-14-10 10:45 AM
    I've gone through at least 4 Tours already due the crappy trackball. Each phone's trackball seems to work for a month or so, then it starts sticking, and then it stops working when I try to go side to side. That's RIM's awesome quality control!

I've enjoyed Crackberry but as soon as the HTC Incredible arrives, I'm done with RIM/Blackberry and their OS from 1990! Sorry for my rant.
    i do wish we could replace the TB easier. i replace mine on my 8330 once. So far i haven't had TB issues with my Tour. Trackpad will be nice to have soon!
    04-14-10 11:09 AM
    I've used the paper cleaning method that I found in this video with great success. Lots of dirt and oil come out on the paper. Here is the link.
    Video: Paper Strip TrackBall Cleaning Method
    04-14-10 11:17 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD