This kinda sucks.....

"Included Accessories:
    BlackBerry Swivel Holster"

Thats crap. What kind of dork rocks their BB on their belt via holster?? I prefer the sleeves.
    Well, we're getting the holster AND a 2gb card. Still pretty nice.
    06-30-09 12:12 PM
    I hope so.... I just got my bold but I'm not too thrilled about losing my warranty because I blacked it out and debranded it. I just hate how att hinders the bolds ability to toggle edge and 3g idk why they do it. If the onyx came out all black I wouldn't mess with anything on it....

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    This is off-topic, but the new os for the Bold, allows for toggling between the 3G and EDGE modes.
    07-01-09 07:17 AM
    This kinda sucks.....

"Included Accessories:

Thats crap. What kind of dork rocks their BB on their belt via holster?? I prefer the sleeves.
    That's actually sweet. They include 2 accessories that many people will want. I know females can use sleeves and put the phone with the sleeve in their purse. Are you gonna just carry the phone in the sleeve around in your hand? And remember, this is not the brick-size of the Bold, but it's not the smallest phone to actually carry in a sleeve, then in your pocket. Some blackberries came with no accessories from VZW. I think this is pretty cool.
    07-01-09 07:19 AM
    This is off-topic, but the new os for the Bold, allows for toggling between the 3G and EDGE modes.
    I know it does but I didn't like the new os.... I had problems with my browser, battery life and the pics don't load up like they do on .266 but thank you...

07-01-09 07:21 AM
    I know it does but I didn't like the new os.... I had problems with my browser, battery life and the pics don't load up like they do on .266 but thank you...

That's interesting. I never have those problems with my Bold, in fact, my Bold has been almost perfect(which is why I can't wait for my free Tour). I wish I could say the same for the Storm. However, that's gotten better, just no where near as stable as the Bold for me. You shouldn't worry about anything, because you can get the Onyx, as Stang said, and possibly the Magnum.
    07-01-09 07:25 AM
    That's actually sweet. They include 2 accessories that many people will want. I know females can use sleeves and put the phone with the sleeve in their purse. Are you gonna just carry the phone in the sleeve around in your hand? And remember, this is not the brick-size of the Bold, but it's not the smallest phone to actually carry in a sleeve, then in your pocket. Some blackberries came with no accessories from VZW. I think this is pretty cool.
    I actually place my berry into the thin sleeve and slip in my pocket. I would never wear a berry clipped on my hip and be "that guy", no f'n. Thats why I think the swivel holster is crap. A pouch would have been better, IMO.
    07-01-09 10:53 AM
    don't know if this was said already but i didn't see it while skimming the post, apparently they're working on getting the "upgrade" part of the pre-order working and estimating that it'll be up tomorrow
    07-01-09 12:38 PM
    don't know if this was said already but i didn't see it while skimming the post, apparently they're working on getting the "upgrade" part of the pre-order working and estimating that it'll be up tomorrow
    This was the case yesterday also. We were being told that it should be up today, but still nothing. I'm really starting to believe that Verizon did this on purpose.
    07-01-09 12:42 PM
    Is this what they said on the phone?
    07-01-09 01:36 PM
    Is this what they said on the phone?
    yeah, said they knew there was an error with the site not being able to upgrade and just do it as new lines/accounts right now and that they were working on getting it fixed. they were trying to get it up for earlier today but now it's estimated to be up by tomorrow... so who knows
    Last edited by sariea; 07-01-09 at 02:09 PM.
    07-01-09 01:57 PM
    this is such ******

vzw got the storm , sprint didnt

now that they get the tour...sprint is last to get it wtf man

cant wait to see how those work out on vzw..you lucky ducks!
    i have a fzw. its effin awesome. im always to busy playin vtak tho man. its a really awesome game for the vzw. anyone play it yet?? it sucks that we cant get the storm.

see.are.ess.ex. FTMFW all day. everyday
    Last edited by MyFaultDC5; 07-09-09 at 01:04 AM.
    07-09-09 01:00 AM
    this is such ******

vzw got the storm , sprint didnt

now that they get the tour...sprint is last to get it wtf man

cant wait to see how those work out on vzw..you lucky ducks!
    Raven FTW you are always correct. Most of the monkeys on this site are so dumb. I've lurked forever but at last first person with a brass pair.

not confirmed. and sprint always ****** around...

my pearl is just getting on its last leg and i need to replace it if im gonna have to pay $100 deductible out of pocket anyways for insurance might as well get a new phone lol.
    What else is new why do you think they have the most homo oriented commercials in the world.

This kinda sucks.....

"Included Accessories:

So do you but I don't have issues with that.
    07-09-09 12:22 PM
    i have a fzw. its effin awesome. im always to busy playin vtak tho man. its a really awesome game for the vzw. anyone play it yet?? it sucks that we cant get the storm.

see.are.ess.ex. FTMFW all day. everyday
    O really?

I heard about that game but I also know don't Nissans and some mustangs has the VTACKKKKKK built into their hemispherical heads? I heard they're very fast. My phone is the best on this site though.
    07-09-09 12:25 PM
113 ... 345
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD