So I updated to the new software over the weekend and now I am not getting my emails from hotmail. Anyone have a suggenstions short of deleting and setting them up again?
    04-07-10 09:10 PM
    Try resending service books. I assume that you have already added the hotmail account to your bb.

It is a very quick process to delete the account and add it again.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    04-07-10 09:15 PM
    Log into your bis account and from there you can either resend service books or delete it and readd.

04-07-10 09:19 PM
    What is the BIS account? I would prefer to fix I need some of the emails that are on my phone already.
    04-07-10 09:36 PM
    Open the Email Setting icons on the device.
    Once you are logged in, press the Menu button. Select "Service Books". Click "Send Service Books".
    04-07-10 09:39 PM
    What is the BIS account? I would prefer to fix I need some of the emails that are on my phone already.
    Did you put them on your phone after the update or are you assuming they are there because they were there before the update?

Go into the Setup folder, then Email setup, log in, if the accounts are there, press bb button, click service books, then send.

If they are not there, add them.

04-07-10 09:41 PM
    Lol, you posted while I was typing, Motorcycle Mama. Sorry.

04-07-10 09:42 PM
    Bis is your blackberry internet service account. It allows you to manage your email accounts by logging into it. Unless you backed up your messages before you did the upgrade, you won't be able to get them back onto your device. They should still be saved in your hotmail inbox though. If you are not getting the emails, the most usual fix is to resend your service books through your bis account. If you can't log in, or don't know how to, just give your carrier a call and they can resend your service books for you. However, it might be a good thing to know. A quick search on here should yield all the instructions for setthing up and logging into your bis account.

04-07-10 09:42 PM
    Fyi to sandesh: you can now send service books and add and delete email accounts right from your device. You no longer have to do it online with a pc.

04-07-10 09:46 PM
    Did you put them on your phone after the update or are you assuming they are there because they were there before the update?

Go into the Setup folder, then Email setup, log in, if the accounts are there, press bb button, click service books, then send.

If they are not there, add them.

Ok I am going to try this and see what happens. Will let you know
    04-07-10 09:47 PM
    Fyi to sandesh: you can now send service books and add and delete email accounts right from your device. You no longer have to do it online with a pc.

Nice... Thanks for the tip. =)

04-07-10 09:52 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD