http://finance.yahoo.com/family-home/article/108096/brit-Blog-names-iPhone-worlds-worst.html?mod=family-love_money

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    11-05-09 04:06 PM
    Dunno about world's worst, but yeah I think it's fairly well known that one of the things that isn't the iphone's strength is phone calls.
    11-05-09 04:08 PM
    and this is in the tour section why?
    11-05-09 04:08 PM
    and this is in the tour section why?
    Its a "mine is better then yours" thread posted in 9630 forum< so called best smartphone available.

Result,
    Many BB owners will down Apple to feel good about their smartphone choice
    Last edited by Slingbox; 11-05-09 at 04:16 PM.
    11-05-09 04:13 PM
    For a phone to be named the world's worst, it sure has a lot of people trying to make their phones better.. every other month there's a "iphone killer" here and a "iphone killer" there....
    11-05-09 04:17 PM
    For a phone to be named the world's worst, it sure has a lot of people trying to make their phones better.. every other month there's a "iphone killer" here and a "iphone killer" there....
    Not in the phone call making/call quality department. I think that was the point. Not apps or multimedia or interfaces...
    11-05-09 04:30 PM
    11-05-09 04:31 PM
    First off i put this here not because i'm downing the iphone...but i remember when someone put a link that stated the iphone was the best phone out there and people on here complaining about rim this and rim that and us bb users being left behind so i was wondering what could have changed in a matter of a few months. I dont have to down apple to feel good about my phone so if those r ur feelings slingbox then dont put that on me.

11-05-09 04:47 PM
    An iphone is just an ipod that had phone capabilities tossed in. Other companies, on the other hand, have phones that had music abilities tossed in. So basically the iphone is geared for multimedia, and everything else is geared to be a phone first.

11-05-09 04:52 PM
    An iphone is just an ipod that had phone capabilities tossed in. Other companies, on the other hand, have phones that had music abilities tossed in. So basically the iphone is geared for multimedia, and everything else is geared to be a phone first.

Yep, this. That's also why some cheapo-phones work better as phones than a lot of smartphones. iPhone just happens to be even less geared towards calls than a lot of smartphones are.
    11-05-09 05:02 PM
    i have an ipod nano

21char
    11-05-09 05:46 PM
    opinions are like ***holes, everyone has them.
    11-05-09 08:51 PM
    The tour is absolute garbage. Every phone compares itself to the iphone, I'm canceling my contract and switching over to the iphone, I don't know a single person who hates their iphone. This blackberry is designed ****ty, its slow, it freezes, and with the trackball issue that can't be resolved its more of a pain in the *** then helpful during the day. I regret falling into the blackberry craze,

11-05-09 09:03 PM
    The tour is absolute garbage. Every phone compares itself to the iphone, I'm canceling my contract and switching over to the iphone, I don't know a single person who hates their iphone. This blackberry is designed ****ty, its slow, it freezes, and with the trackball issue that can't be resolved its more of a pain in the *** then helpful during the day. I regret falling into the blackberry craze,

I think this was meant to be irony. You know, saying the phone sucks *while posting from the phone*... I'm assuming.
    11-06-09 12:01 AM
    opinions are like ***holes, everyone's got one.
    You forgot the end of that quote.... "and everyone thinks theirs doesn't stink."
    11-06-09 12:03 AM
    If they think THAT is the worst phone....they've clearly never used the Storm
    11-06-09 12:30 AM
    oh snap!

11-06-09 12:32 AM
    You forgot the end of that quote.... "and everyone thinks theirs doesn't stink."
    lol never heard that part.
    11-06-09 12:43 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD