I'm a college student and I'm trying to decide between the iphone and blackberry tour.The only real advantage I know of with the blackberry is faster email but other than that I've heard the iphone is a better phone.Also is email on the blackberry that much faster than on the iphone?I'm currently with Verizon so the switch to AT&T for the iphone would be a big deal.
    11-05-09 12:38 AM
    The iphone has alot of good apps for school and organization. The tour is good because of the physical keyboard for typing. It all depends on what youre going to using the phone for on a daily basis. You can always try the att service for 30 days and see if you like it. I chose the tour since bb is great for communication and the keyboard.
    Last edited by hondateg91; 11-05-09 at 12:56 AM.
    11-05-09 12:53 AM
    Everyone ignore this fool. This is the second thread he started tonight with the EXACT same question -- obviously just trying to stir the pot. Hey whaddaya know? 2 posts and 2 new threads started. There really should be a ban on starting new threads til you've posted a few times.

Either learn how to use the forum or go home. Just coming to our happy little home to ask a question that's been asked about 198,674,145,130 times is pissing me off. And, to think, you actually got me and I replied like a dope on your other thread thinking you actually were looking for an answer. Maybe college will grow you up a litttle. My 6 year old askes the same question over and over and over and over and over -- like you she doesn't actually care what the answer is.

If you were truly concerned with obtaining an answer to this question - you wouldn't be posting HERE.
    11-05-09 01:01 AM
    Look at the motorola droid on verizon too, it seems to be a good smartphone along the lines of the iphone and tour. If I was choosing today, I'd pick the droid.

The actual "phone" is much better on the blackberry, but the iphone is a funner device.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    11-05-09 01:01 AM
    bb all day man
    11-05-09 05:09 AM
    11-05-09 05:12 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD