pretty much, my internet on my tour really sucks. i tried to go to youtube, said it couldnt connect to the server; it was busy..try again later. then i changed the setting in network technology from gloabal to 1XEV. then youtube worked. then i tried again 5 mins later and it failed. so i changed my network setting back to global from 1EXV. still didnt work. same **** happened with the TSN site.

I also couldnt connect to score mobile, said i had to check my permissions or something retared like

WTF is going on. really pissed me off when im paying for "unlimited" data. pure bs

im in canada and Bell is my provider. I tried battery pull, still the same bull****. someone please help me out

thanks

smaan
    11-16-09 10:37 PM
    Theres a huge outage and a million threads about it.............
    11-16-09 10:40 PM
    And here we have thread # 10000000
    11-16-09 10:47 PM
    correction.... 10000001
    11-16-09 10:48 PM
    ding! 800 posts! (now 801) lol
    11-16-09 10:49 PM
    ding! 800 posts! (now 801) lol
    Good Job! So you have any pets?

I want to hijack this thread since that is all it is good for...
    11-16-09 10:51 PM
    Wow...I find it really, but I mean really hard to believe all this people posting their "internet problem" threads don't see the other threads...Right IN Front of the page!!!....lol...like...I understand if its on the second page and u don't feel like lookin even though that still leaves the option to LOOK and Search...!!!..lololol
    11-16-09 10:52 PM
    Wow...I find it really, but I mean really hard to believe all this people posting their "internet problem" threads don't see the other threads...Right IN Front of the page!!!....lol...like...I understand if its on the second page and u don't feel like lookin even though that still leaves the option to LOOK and Search...!!!..lololol
    +1

10char
    11-16-09 10:55 PM
    and i find it just as hard to believe that people like you, and all the other fags in here, feel the need to point out that there are so many threads about this. makes your posts as useless as mine LOL

have a nice day
    11-17-09 01:49 PM
    Well, I was actually tryin to point u in the right direction...which I bet you went back and looked at the rest of the threads and found the solution to you problem. And also, u can call me "fags" or whatever you want because ur upset at my response and truth all you want, but to call everybody else that here that haven't even done anything...that's pretty low man...but hey...we love ya, and when ur crying out for help and cusin out a storm cuz your frustrated, we'll help ya too... lol
    Last edited by xxDruMMer BoYxx; 11-17-09 at 04:22 PM.
    11-17-09 04:17 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD