Hi guys!

Im having this problem everytime my phone is restarted via blackberry desktop manager...then I have to call to my phone company and they do a ''book restart'' and then I have to restart my phone and the internet works fine.

What do you think about it?
    10-27-09 08:10 AM
    All you have to do is go to Options>Advanced Options>Host Routing Table>hit BB menu key>select "Register Now"

Or just resend your Service Books from your device or by logging into your BIS account
    10-27-09 08:14 AM
    Hi I'm a new Blackberry user. I just starting to use the bb curve 8900 T-mobile and got confused with the internet service provider. I can connect to the internet but I cannot use the browser. it says that no internet connection, please contact the service provider. How to access the free public wireless through bb? and which service provider should I contact?

Thank you so much
    01-05-10 12:17 AM
    Hi I'm a new Blackberry user. I just starting to use the bb curve 8900 T-mobile and got confused with the internet service provider. I can connect to the internet but I cannot use the browser. it says that no internet connection, please contact the service provider. How to access the free public wireless through bb? and which service provider should I contact?

Thank you so much
    01-05-10 12:17 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD