Had my Tour sync'd to my in dash radio w/bluetooth. Worked great before the upgrade. After the upgrade (well actually a couple of days after), my phone rings, locks up the radio (just keeps ringing through the speakers but won't let me answer it). Had to power down my BB and then get the radio reset (using reset button) and turned off the bluetooth. Is this a bug in the upgrade or did my radio flip out?
    11-22-09 02:07 PM
    I forgot, but this happened to me after upgrading to .61 as well. I couldn't connect to my BT earpiece.

You need to completely delete that paired device (your car) from your Tour, then search for devices and pair it as if it was brand new.

If it doesn't work again, delete again and this time do a battery pull / reboot after deleting but before re-pairing.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    11-22-09 03:16 PM
    I forgot, but this happened to me after upgrading to .61 as well. I couldn't connect to my BT earpiece.

You need to completely delete that paired device (your car) from your Tour, then search for devices and pair it as if it was brand new.

If it doesn't work again, delete again and this time do a battery pull / reboot after deleting but before re-pairing.

That actually worked. Many thanks.
    11-22-09 05:49 PM
    That actually worked. Many thanks.
    Glad to hear! My pleasure!

Oh by the way, was the battery pull required?

11-23-09 04:46 AM
    No, I did not do a BP. I deleted my paired device, restarted the pairing seq. and it seems to work now.
    11-23-09 04:52 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD