I installed instango on my tour today but I couldn't get it to work. At first it locked up my phone then after a battery pull it just wouldn't load. My phone showed it was running but I couldn't actually get into the app. Has anyone been able to get instango running successfully on their tour?

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    08-09-09 07:31 PM
    nah... I had a similar issue when I tried it. I have since switched over to a more robust app, IM+ and I'm quite satisfied so far. (note I got a heavy discount on the app, otherwise I prob wouldn't have purchased it). Good luck with instango
    08-09-09 07:36 PM
    Ha ha thanks. Well in that case does anyone know of another good free IM app besides instango? AIM keeps disconnecting me.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    Last edited by nicallen63; 08-09-09 at 07:44 PM.
    08-09-09 07:41 PM
    IM+, fuze messenger (doesnt work with tour yet), beejive is what I am currently using.
    08-09-09 07:43 PM
    Instango does not seem to work on the tour. Fuze hasnt worked for me either but does work for some others.
    09-12-09 01:51 PM
    I think i found a version that worked! My beejive trial ran out and i couldn't find it worth the 20 dollars due to the lack of updates (i've read through their forums and it seems they're focusing on the ipone ver. much more)

I downloaded the version for 4.6 and it seems to work fine so far. No freezes as of yet.

http://get.instango.com/downloads/bl...6/instango.jad
    09-14-09 10:59 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD