I bought a 4 gb memory card to replace the standard 2gb card that came with my Tour, so that I could add more music and photos. What's the easiest way to transfer the music, photos, and apps that currently reside on the 2gb card?
    01-11-11 06:17 PM
    Buy a mini sd to sd adapter and copy everything to your comp and then to your new SD card.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    01-11-11 06:24 PM
    Try plugging your BB into your computer via usb cable. Drag files form 2gb card to CPU. Insert new SD card into BB and drag from CPU to BB 4gb card
    01-11-11 07:01 PM
    I bought a 4 gb memory card to replace the standard 2gb card that came with my Tour, so that I could add more music and photos. What's the easiest way to transfer the music, photos, and apps that currently reside on the 2gb card?
    First make sure you format your new card before using it. Create a temp folder on your PCs desktop and call it anything you want.

Turn on mass storage mode on your BB and plug it into your PC. Now it is a drive letter. Drag everything from the old card to the temp folder. Turn off your BB and pull the old card, Place in the newly formatted one and drag everything from the temp folder back to the new card.

Now you can save the temp folder if you want and place it in your Documents as I do or just delete it once your confirm everything is on your new card and if you want you can turn off Mass Stoarage mode if you don't want to use it.
    01-12-11 09:03 PM
    I just take my SD card out, plug it into the sd port on my laptop, copy it over, save to folder and then remove card. Put new card in, copy to that card, and return to phone. Very easy to do
    01-13-11 07:35 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD