How do I do it?

I did a quick search, nothing in depth and didn't see any how-to, only that its supposed to do it automatically. Which it doesn't seem to have done.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    11-09-09 08:43 AM
    For me it is definitely automatic. I fill in somebody's birthday and it shows up as a full day holiday in my calendar for every single year.

You may have an issue with multiple calendars? I have deleted by facebook calendar and all individual email calendars.
    11-09-09 11:55 AM
    I think they were all in my old Curve calendar. They might not have updated when I upgraded to my Tour.

Is there any way to re-scan them and get them updated?

OK I found changing the day, saving and then going back and fixing it didn't work. Deleting the birthday (setting it to "none") saving, then going back and re-adding it did fix it. But if I have to do that for all 150ish contacts...

Is there some kind of automatic fix?
    11-09-09 04:33 PM
    Check to see if you have DIFFERENT calendars for your different email addresses - that is do you have multiple calendars, even if you are not aware of it. If so, those birthdays may be showing in one of those other calendars. If that is the case, you can merge them if necessary....
    11-09-09 05:45 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD