I posted this in the "Other" Forum but have gotten no real responses. I would like to place it here so i can get some feedback:

I logged into the verizon BIS site to delete my gmail account and create it again. Lately my emails have been anywhere from 10-15 minutes late. I've had success before just deleting the account in BIS and setting it back up again. Goes back to instant IMAP support.

NOW if you go to create an email account, if you leave the password blank you can't get to the next screen to say you'll input the rest yourself. HELP!

What happened to it?! Is this due to the update they recently had?! Gah! I'm so confused and angry. I just want to set my gmail imap back up like it should be and the darn thing won't let me do it!

Can someone please point me in the right direction? Thank you.

There are also no advanced settings to edit if you have a default POP email setup. I cannot figure out how to set it back up as IMAP. thanks in advance.

Edit: Here is a picture of what happens now when you leave the password blank where you would normally be able to continue to setup the email manually:

10-16-09 01:37 PM
    I read a post that the new bis update and Tour are not seeing eye to eye just yet.

Google insidesprintnow blog for more info.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    10-16-09 01:44 PM
    I read a post that the new bis update and Tour are not seeing eye to eye just yet.

Google insidesprintnow blog for more info.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    How would that affect the BIS website via computer? That's what i'm talking about.

Or was that a reference to the delayed IMAP?

Halp Crackberry Nation. Must. Get. Gmail. IMAP. setup.
    10-16-09 01:50 PM
    can someone please help me with this? Thanks.
    10-19-09 08:28 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD