All the sudden my tour running 5.0 started making this weird polyphonic music sound after my phone rings or when I end a call. What the **** is this? How do I turn it off?

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    04-08-10 08:05 AM
    Mine does this too. It also randomly locks itself.
    The only way I've found to fix this is to do a battery pull while the device is powered on. This causes a fresh boot.
    It doesn't fix it for good but at least for a day or two.

Mike
    04-08-10 08:27 AM
    Hahaha this is kind of hilarious. I would be pretty annoyed hearing some goofy sound everytime I made a call. I'm sure there's a simple fix for this somewhere. Downgrade your OS?
    04-08-10 12:49 PM
    It's a bug in the OS. A battery pull seems to clear up the issue once. But as you've learned, it doesn't solve the issue. There's many threads on this topic.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    04-08-10 12:54 PM
    A friend of mine sent me a SMS text message last Friday that had a play/stop button at the end of it. My phone started playing the recording even after I deleted the text, removed the SIM card, etc. After a couple of days, it stopped. Then Sunday, she sent another one, which I immediatly deleted without even opening it. Again, it has downloaded itself to my phone. Every time I get a text, email or I make or receive a call. PLEASE HELP, THIS IS DRIVING ME NUTS!!!
    04-08-10 01:25 PM
    loose .519
    04-08-10 03:20 PM
    since upgrading to 5.0 my Tour is doing the same thing. it's driving me insane. it's like my phone is possessed. it won't stop playing the mcdonald's "filet of fish" song. I love 5.0 so far, but this bug is killing me! is the only solution really to downgrade?
    04-08-10 03:24 PM
    mine sounds like a woman is being killed. lol. i jus want it to stop!!!
    04-10-10 10:00 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD