My question is if I back up my Storm using DM can I load that on the Tour?
    08-01-09 08:33 AM
    yeah that will work. Or you can use DSW on desktop manager so it transfers all your 3rd party apps and everything else over to your new tour.
    08-01-09 08:39 AM
    I would def recommend using the Switch device wizard in device manager.. Will move all your content and contacts while also updating BBM contacts with your new pin. All seamless and simple.
    08-01-09 08:54 AM
    Yes, use the switch device feature in DM.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    08-01-09 08:56 AM
    be careful some of your third party apps will not be compatible with the tour since they are designed for the touch screen
    08-01-09 08:59 AM
    Funny this thread got started because I'm in the same position today. I've been patient with my Telus Storm, have done updates and still go through issues. It's too bad since it's a nice phone but I think the Tour will be a better device for me. Too bad Best Buy doesn't have any stock since I have their exchange plan for easy exchange.
    08-01-09 09:01 AM
    OT: There's new OS releases for the Storm, but I would highly recommend the Tour.
    08-01-09 09:10 AM
    I just got a tour last night and used the DM to tranfer all my stuff and it well hassle free. its a learning curve cuz you always want to press the screen but so far, I love the Tour!
    08-01-09 10:07 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD