Anyone use the iKlenz cleaner solution sold at the crackberry store to clean their phones or laptops?

I was looking to buy a cleaning solution to clean my phone and laptop screens.
    I trying to decide between iKlenz and iKlear cleaning solutions. Open for other brand suggestions.
    10-21-09 03:46 PM
    I suggest just using a soft damp cloth it works good and its safer

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    10-21-09 03:53 PM
    also if you have somthing a little tuffer to clean i use Ultra clear reading glass's cleaner just little spray and theres just enuff alc.to evaperate and not discolour screen and also has a light soap
    I suggest just using a soft damp cloth it works good and its safer

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    10-21-09 05:50 PM
    i use rubbing alcohol and a q-tip to clean my trackball and keyboard and glasses cleaner for the screen works like a charm
    10-21-09 06:26 PM
    A soft damp cloth is the best, and cheapest way to clean any cell phone/laptop.
    10-21-09 06:30 PM
    Definitely not worth spending all that extra money. The solutions in this thread are all great options. I just use my shirt
    10-21-09 09:14 PM
    I bought a 5 pack of Microfiber cloths from WalMart for $5.00, and they work very well. I use them for wiping my Berry, my eyeglasses, even my monitor. I keep one near everything i have a use for it. Works great for me!
    10-21-09 09:33 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD