I screwed up. I moved all my info from a sprint blackberry to a verizon blackberry via the software that comes with the phone. This process created a email icon for sprint email on my verizon black berry. I cannot delete it. I can hide it. I want to permenantly remove it. I think that when i switched the bkbry info from sprint phone to veriszon phone it automatically assumed i wanted tyhat sprint email. Help please.
    Last edited by bambam730; 01-01-10 at 10:31 PM.
    01-01-10 09:57 PM
    Try going to options>advanced options>Service Books>highlight email>delete. That might be a way to remove it.
    01-01-10 10:20 PM
    thats how i got rid of the facebook app that kept btinging me to version 1.7

But when you do it how flashman said, make sure if you have more than one email account on the phone you delete the right one..I have 2 entries per email account in my service books.
    01-01-10 10:28 PM
    Thank you it worked. I had tried the same way you suggested before and it didnt work. But after I read your post i did it again and it worked. Thank you.
    01-01-10 10:29 PM
    This also works for the preloaded app browser shortcuts that may come on a new Blackberry. Like dave said, make sure you delete the right one. Also when you change themes, sometimes, they come back. Just rinse and repeat!
    01-01-10 10:31 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD