I'm a proud owner of a 2 week old blackberry storm. I love this phone. It suits my needs. Until yesterday when my friend let me use the Tour... Now, **** the storm. Its a good phone but the tour stands above all blackberrys saying I am Jesus ******* Christ.
    The track ball: perfect
    The screen: beautiful
    The keyboard: orgazmic
    The browser: wasn't hooked up but I can guess
    All in all. From my 15 minute zombie like use of the Tour, I think Its the best blackberry on the market. Although that opion can change in a week.
    07-11-09 10:19 AM
    yeah the tour walks all over the storm. thats why a lot of us are dumping the storm for the tour... the tour is the best CDMA blackberry out there right now
    07-11-09 10:22 AM
    hurry! return your storm!
    07-11-09 10:23 AM
    by the way, i forgot to tell you that you have 30 days to return your storm.... you can still get the tour you know
    07-11-09 10:24 AM
    I'm a proud owner of a 2 week old blackberry storm. I love this phone. It suits my needs. Until yesterday when my friend let me use the Tour... Now, **** the storm. Its a good phone but the tour stands above all blackberrys saying I am Jesus ******* Christ.
    The track ball: perfect
    The screen: beautiful
    The keyboard: orgazmic
    The browser: wasn't hooked up but I can guess
    All in all. From my 15 minute zombie like use of the Tour, I think Its the best blackberry on the market. Although that opion can change in a week.
    Not exactly what I said when I first used mine. But hey to each his own. It is a sweet device.
    07-11-09 10:25 AM
    ok. ?

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    07-11-09 10:28 AM
    I know. My friend showed it to me goes up TODAY.

To compare the Tour to other Blackberry's is like Chuck Norris vs a group of Jerry's Kid
    07-11-09 10:29 AM
    dont forget about the $35 restock fee
    07-11-09 11:26 AM
    dont forget about the $35 restock fee
    Trust me, as a "soon to be" ex Storm user, pay it!!! But you know if you return it but dont get another phone you dont pay the restock fee right? If you go back to your old phone then switch to the Tour in a few days you dont pay that fee.
    07-11-09 11:37 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD