I will be a brand new blackberry owner. Never had one, only used one for about 30 seconds, why am i getting one.... im not sure, but it does seem one of the more usefull ones because VZ has crap phones.

what apps do you mostly recommend? other then fun ones...which are the actually usefull ones and software protective ones. also what apps should i remove? i want to have the best and fullest of an experience . id appreaciate any input. thanks!!
    08-06-09 06:48 PM
    good choice going with the tour. That will be good to start off with.
    08-06-09 06:50 PM
    good choice going with the tour. That will be good to start off with.
    hey thanks!
    got any advice on apps? or anything i should remove?
    08-06-09 06:52 PM
    hey thanks!
    got any advice on apps? or anything i should remove?
    Welcome to the Tour!

Read around the forums a bit and you'll get to see a trend in what apps a lot of us run.

Don't pay much attention to the OMG MY TOUR IS BROKEN posts, as you will develop a slight twitch on the side of your face. The important part will be that you are happy with your Tour once you get it!
    08-06-09 06:59 PM
    Dont get the Tour it is such a piece of crap, trackball sucks, screen ripple and........im just kidding i love the Tour. But if you search around you will see a lot of what i wrote.
    08-06-09 07:06 PM
    I will be a brand new blackberry owner. Never had one, only used one for about 30 seconds, why am i getting one.... im not sure, but it does seem one of the more usefull ones because VZ has crap phones.

what apps do you mostly recommend? other then fun ones...which are the actually usefull ones and software protective ones. also what apps should i remove? i want to have the best and fullest of an experience . id appreaciate any input. thanks!!
    Personally, Poynt and quickpull are must have apps. As far as what you should delete, just browse through the menus once you get the phone. Anything you don't believe you'll need just delete. And by the way, welcome to the crackberry party. These devices are addicting!

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    08-06-09 07:19 PM
    #1 Google maps. It's free!
    #2 Google mobile. It's free!
    Any social networking stuff. Makes it easy on the go. I personally delete about half the junkware (carrier type trials). Free up some memory, that sorta thing. Lotsa free wallpapers on this site. I'd download some and one of the various automatic wallpaper switching apps. Keeps your home screen fresh and interesting. I'd start learnin' up on blackberry 101 articles. The shortcuts and whatnot are invaluable when you're through with the basics. The phone will be worth 10 times more to you when you start to maximize it's potential through tips and tricks. Most of the people who downplay the BB never learned anything about it.
    08-06-09 08:19 PM
    Congratulations! The Tour is a fantastic device, I am sure you will love it. Welcome to Crackberry!
    08-06-09 11:13 PM
    Congrats on getting the tour it is the best phone ever I have had no problems
    08-07-09 06:54 AM
    You made a wise choice--- the TOUR is the best phone yet, in my opinion and I'm loving it- living it!
    08-07-09 06:58 AM
    you people really made me feel good about purchasing this phone. i feel like a kid in a candy store and its all free......i dont know where to start and doubt i will stop!!
    08-07-09 06:42 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD