Hey guys i now have a bb tour got it from e bay so it has all the guys email stuff in it how do i erase this crap?????
    12-10-09 12:10 PM
    Go to Options > Security Options > General Settings, press the Menu button and select Wipe handheld. The password should be "Blackberry" or your business-assigned security password
    12-10-09 12:17 PM
    1. From the Home screen press Menu.

2. Select Options.

3. Select Security Options.

4. Select General Settings.

5. Press Menu
    6. Select Wipe Handheld.

7. To delete all third-party applications from your device, select the Include third-party applications check box.

8. Select Continue.

9. Type blackberry.

You’re done and ready to start new.
    12-10-09 12:17 PM
    i also need some quick help and i dont want to start a new thread. i dont use voice dial and the button on the side of my phone pisses me off. and it doesn't under stand "fcuk off" when it asks me to say a command every time i accidentally press the button. how do i disable that button?
    Last edited by DarkShadow04; 12-10-09 at 12:30 PM.
    12-10-09 12:27 PM
    i also need some quick help and i dont want to start a new thread. i dont use voice dial and the button on the side of my phone pisses me off. and it doesn't under stand "fcuk off" when it asks me to say a command every time i accidentally press the button. how do i disable that button?
    If you go to Options > Screen/Keyboard, there's a line there for left and right convenience buttons. Change that to something else...
    12-10-09 12:32 PM
    Yo i love this thanks guys
    12-10-09 12:41 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD