So i got the tour and love it , but i just miss my storm , the screen the feel solid feel , idk , if i could i think i would go back in time and switch phones .... anyone else ?
    07-17-09 05:14 PM
    The only thing I miss about the Storm is the big screen, and that was only when I took it out of the box because the screen didn't wiggle and didn't have smudges on it yet. I am so happy with my Tour.
    07-17-09 05:16 PM
    If you miss it so much then just return your Tour and go back to your Storm .
    Eh I just couldn't handle the phone. I didn't have it that long but if you made a mistake typing and didn't see it it was a chore to get back to it and fix it.. The big screen was nice though for sure.
    If you miss it so much then just return your Tour and go back to your Storm .
    LOL dont you think i have thought of that , i cant i went from the 8330 to the tour , and thats my 1 switch for my 30 days
    07-17-09 05:17 PM
    LOL dont you think i have thought of that , i cant i went from the 8330 to the tour , and thats my 1 switch for my 30 days

you my friend have no idea what phone you want haha...

storm to iphone to 8330 to tour now want to go back to the storm that you hated after you had the iPhone hahaha
    07-17-09 05:22 PM
    I just got mine today and let me tell you I will give up the big screen for reliability

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    07-17-09 05:25 PM
    you my friend have no idea what phone you want haha...

storm to iphone to 8330 to tour now want to go back to the storm that you hated after you had the iPhone hahaha
    HAH i know man , i just played with my buddys storm with 151 , and new bbm and dude its sick ! i miss it lol .... but i think i can hold off for the storm 2 and then just rock the tour and the storm 2 lol .

I just got mine today and let me tell you I will give up the big screen for reliability

Yeah , it functions ok for a few days then it gets slow , my trackball is already starting to f*** up and its driving me crazy !!!
    07-17-09 05:47 PM
    Don't miss the Storm at all! I am much happier with my Tour.
    07-17-09 05:47 PM
    No. I see my Storm all the time. It's a fantastic paper weight.

07-17-09 05:50 PM
    I don't miss the storm AT ALL! The Tour is soooo much better then the storm in everyway except the screen. going from Tour to storm is downgrading..I can't do that at all
    07-17-09 05:50 PM
    No. I see my Storm all the time. It's a fantastic paper weight.

HAHA feel free to PM me and ill give you my address to send that paper weight too lol

I don't miss the storm AT ALL! The Tour is soooo much better then the storm in everyway except the screen. going from Tour to storm is downgrading..I can't do that at all
    And idk i wouldnt call it a downgrade , the speed is as fast with storm on 151 .
    07-17-09 05:53 PM
    I think sooks has some kind of illness that I can't pronounce. dontknowwtftypeofcellphoneiwantitous
    07-17-09 06:26 PM
    if i felt like i was missing my storm (which i only had for 30 days) i would immediately climb to the top of the tallest building in town and jump off of it....not that im saying you should.

WORST.......PHONE.......EVER!

Now my Palm Pre on the other hand, that I miss, but Sprint service I do NOT miss....VZW just owns em all!
    07-17-09 06:29 PM
    I think sooks has some kind of illness that I can't pronounce. dontknowwtftypeofcellphoneiwantitous
    LMFAO!!!!!!!!! Cereal, you're killing me here!

Sooks, I do know where you are coming from bro... I have been missing the Storm somewhat. I am loving the Tour which does make it easier!
    07-17-09 06:36 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD