Just got the Tour today. A great device but I don't feel much excited when I first got my Curve or Storm. Anyone going from Storm to Tour switching back? I think I might go back to the Storm. Any reason why I should keep the Tour over a Storm?
    07-14-09 04:29 AM
    What exactly are you missing?
    07-14-09 04:32 AM
    I am thinking of going from my Storm to the Tour but I don't think so now. Kinda sick of these flakey BB's. No two the same... This is getting very old.

~X

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    07-14-09 04:36 AM
    I think everyone feels somewhat attached to their BB. It becomes like an old friend to them. We have everything placed where we want it and we can probably operate it in our sleep. I know I could with my Curve! I missed my Curve for about 2 hrs yesterday. Today, there is no turning back.

07-14-09 04:47 AM
    I kind of feel the same way... like I might miss the big screen... but I think that's it! I'm giving my Storm to my mom (has trouble seeing traditional phones) and my Tour shall arrive today! Can I just say that I had BlackBerry dreams all night last night?!
    07-14-09 04:50 AM
    I went back to my curve for a week. I missed my storm too much. The typing and the flexibility of the phone is too great for me to pass up. I LOVE MY STORM

07-14-09 04:55 AM
    I missed the big touch screen. The Storm engineered hardware feels more powerful like the speaker is louder and sounds better. It feels more solid because of it's heaviness. Even though the Storm had a bad start to the OS, the updates were making progress in turns, making it function better.

Don't get me wrong I did love my Storm alot but there are a few features that annoyed me like the automatic rotating screen which up to now was never fixed and kept me frustrated to want to switch to a Tour. Third party apps didn't fix the rotation issue either which pissed me off more because I paid for an app that doesn't work and couldn't get my refund.

Either then that I'm going to have to wait for Storm 2 to be release and see if all the annoying features and bugs are address or I might end up going to the dark side by simply getting an iPhone.
    07-14-09 04:59 AM
    I kind of feel the same way... like I might miss the big screen... but I think that's it! I'm giving my Storm to my mom (has trouble seeing traditional phones) and my Tour shall arrive today! Can I just say that I had BlackBerry dreams all night last night?!
    I switched from the Storm to the Tour..Soon as I heard the Tour was in stores here at Corporate I went and picked it up on yesterday. I missed my Storm and it's big screen but I love the Tour now.
    07-14-09 07:30 AM
    You don't realize how you love something until its gone. still got my storm, thinking about the tour as just a extra berry for work. Storm for weekend.

07-14-09 07:40 AM
    I think everyone feels somewhat attached to their BB. It becomes like an old friend to them. We have everything placed where we want it and we can probably operate it in our sleep. I know I could with my Curve! I missed my Curve for about 2 hrs yesterday. Today, there is no turning back.

How do you think our blackberry's feel

07-14-09 07:46 AM
    Please all of you read this thread i made and post an answer to what it is i am asking.. thks

http://forums.crackberry.com/showthr...32#post3039832
    07-14-09 07:58 AM
    Just got the Tour today. A great device but I don't feel much excited when I first got my Curve or Storm. Anyone going from Storm to Tour switching back? I think I might go back to the Storm. Any reason why I should keep the Tour over a Storm?
    If you decided to go back and you are a verizon customer, let me know...we can swap units!!
    07-14-09 08:03 AM
    I'm getting my Tour tomorrow. I have the storm now, and I have to say I'm excited about the switch. While initially I liked the storm, there were just too many problems that have slowly made me dislike the phone.

Oh, and considering the fact that I have beautiful cracks throught the screen, only helps my decision.

I do like some of the features, but at this point, I need something semi reliable.
    07-14-09 08:07 AM
    Personally I didn't feel the same excitement either but I am very happy with the Tour so far.
    The Curve was my first personal Blackberry, so that was kind of exciting for me. The Storm was a huge difference with a great screen, so that was exciting. The Tour is just an upgrade from the Curve or the 8830. As much as I do like it, I think for me the excitement somewhat stemmed from getting something new and different compared to what I had prior. The challenge (however minor) of learning a new device and what it is capable of.
    Still having a great time playing wth it. It's really nice having 4.7 OS on a qwertry Blacberry and can't wait for some themes to be available.
    07-14-09 08:16 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD