I'm new to the blackberry world and I just wanted to say how much I LOVE this device, its like my personal assistant! The last device that I had that was kinda cool was a sidekick lx...after that I wanted something simpler and decided to go with the LG Voyager...what a mistake. I didnt go with a blackberry because it seemed intimidating because of the keyboard layout. but after being in the dark for so long and now having a blackberry tour at my disposal, I am grateful. I LOVE IT. So many things that you can do with it and its so customizable!!! I havent had any problems with mine as of yet and hope it stays that way. From the day I touched my first blackberry I will never go to any other phone out there on the market. Blackberry you complete me! LOL

09-22-09 09:09 PM
    story of my life right there
    09-22-09 09:14 PM
    I'm new to the blackberry world and I just wanted to say how much I LOVE this device, its like my personal assistant! The last device that I had that was kinda cool was a sidekick lx...after that I wanted something simpler and decided to go with the LG Voyager...what a mistake. I didnt go with a blackberry because it seemed intimidating because of the keyboard layout. but after being in the dark for so long and now having a blackberry tour at my disposal, I am grateful. I LOVE IT. So many things that you can do with it and its so customizable!!! I havent had any problems with mine as of yet and hope it stays that way. From the day I touched my first blackberry I will never go to any other phone out there on the market. Blackberry you complete me! LOL

glad to have you as part of the FAm ... lol, You will soon become addicted like the rest of us and start not being able to settle for just yours and want bigger and better every release.. ha... looking forward to more of your crackberry antics... shoot over to screen shots look at themes, take some of your own and post away
    09-22-09 09:14 PM
    Haha, I know whatcha mean 100%! BB's are awesome!
    09-22-09 09:34 PM
    Why do you think they call them Crackberries???
    09-22-09 09:46 PM
    Every time I'm away from my BB I start doing the Crackhead shuffle. lol
    09-23-09 11:44 AM
    My husband refers to my BB as my "other husband." He grudgingly shares my attention with it.
    09-23-09 11:48 AM
    lol.....I know what you mean, my wife says that shes jealous of my Blackberry, she says that she wishes that I paid as much attention to her as I do my phone. DONT ever tell your spouse that the phone is fun because it new, shiny, and fun, that was a mistake.

But it is amazing on how easier it has made scheduling my days.
    09-23-09 01:46 PM

yah, agree'd...however, when you start sleeping with it, you know you have a problem!
    09-23-09 01:50 PM
    What's wrong w/ sleeping with it???
    09-23-09 01:51 PM
    LAMO
    09-23-09 02:14 PM
    absolutely nothing...I was just saying "I HAVE A PROBLEM!" haha
    09-23-09 02:32 PM
    I'd advise not to sleep with it. Might roll over and crack the screen like I did

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    09-23-09 02:37 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD