that the 9630 forum is going to be my new home just like the storm forum was for months before the launch of it... I am just curious how many of you are going to be talking about going to the verizon store at 3 am to wait for it to open hahah (anyone from the storm launch would remember this)
    05-05-09 01:01 AM
    HAHAHA. Noaim, I remember it well. I was first in line at my store in Philadelphia. Returned my storm two weeks later. And I plan to be first in line again. Can't wait for the 9630! This time I won't need to return it!
    05-05-09 01:20 AM
    HAHAHA. Noaim, I remember it well. I was first in line at my store in Philadelphia. Returned my storm two weeks later. And I plan to be first in line again. Can't wait for the 9630! This time I won't need to return it!

unfortunately I have to sell a few devices to grab this because its well going to be full retail this time around. I figure that having two bb's having one as a backup wont be a bad
    05-05-09 01:43 AM
    I don't think I'm dedicated enough haha.
    I like sleeping too much.
    05-05-09 03:29 AM
    I think its even a greater experience when you see other people camping out for something. I remember camping out a couple times and playing cards all night long with a few people
    05-05-09 03:32 AM
    I almost went out for the original iPhone launch, but I just decided to wait a week until they got a second shipment.
    05-05-09 03:35 AM
    I don't think that people are going to have trouble getting this phone but I will still go just because I will be to excited. I am like a kid at Christmas time when it comes to this type of stuff
    05-05-09 04:08 AM
    I don't think that people are going to have trouble getting this phone but I will still go just because I will be to excited. I am like a kid at Christmas time when it comes to this type of stuff
    yeah me too. i dont think i will forgo sleep for it though...
    05-05-09 06:20 AM
    that the 9630 forum is going to be my new home just like the storm forum was for months before the launch of it... I am just curious how many of you are going to be talking about going to the verizon store at 3 am to wait for it to open hahah (anyone from the storm launch would remember this)
    With my luck, I'll just be getting out of (or going in to) work at 3 AM on release day so I won't be able to stand in line. I'll be doing the online equivalent, though. We should be able to pre-order this from Verizon once they announce a release date, right?
    05-05-09 08:00 AM
    Man, you Verizon guys are lucky. I'm with Sprint, so I'll have to wait until October/November for mine. However, I will stay tuned to the 9630 forum and read every little tidbit of info that you guys post so that I'll know the 9630 like the back of my hand before I even get one.
    05-05-09 12:00 PM
    Man, you Verizon guys are lucky. I'm with Sprint, so I'll have to wait until October/November for mine. However, I will stay tuned to the 9630 forum and read every little tidbit of info that you guys post so that I'll know the 9630 like the back of my hand before I even get one.

your in the same boat as my sister but keep in mind you guys are looking at the pre shortly.. im not trying to suggest you going away from a "berry" but I am just saying that's a pretty major launch for sprint.
    05-05-09 03:38 PM
    I hope there won't be a huge rush or big trouble getting ahold of this device. It's frustrating to want a device and then go in and have them be out of stock. I know a lot of BB users used their upgrades on the Storm. So I'm hoping the Tour won't be to hard to get a hold of.
    05-06-09 06:03 PM
    it may be frustrating but on another note it simply means that someone was more willing to either camp over night or take that extra step to get it so if your not willing to do it you cant be frustrated at a person who is
    05-06-09 07:23 PM
    it may be frustrating but on another note it simply means that someone was more willing to either camp over night or take that extra step to get it so if your not willing to do it you cant be frustrated at a person who is
    I will be shocked if people camp out for this phone. Exciting for us? Definitely. Exciting for others: not anything like the Storm.
    05-06-09 07:39 PM
    im so anxious to get my hands on this phone, im probably gonna be one the people that camps out at 3am to get the device lol
    05-06-09 08:44 PM
    I will be shocked if people camp out for this phone. Exciting for us? Definitely. Exciting for others: not anything like the Storm.
    just the people on this website will be enough to see long lines outside verizon stores when this phones gets released
    05-06-09 08:45 PM
    I have a fun time talking on here and then talking about heading over there when 3 am hits then when im in the parking lot talking to people about how many people are at the door on here haha
    05-06-09 09:32 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD