This isn't my first Blackberry, but I'm having a slight set back here that I didn't have with my Curve, and never realized until now with my Tour. I changed the default wallpaper, and now I want to change it back to the default, but the "Reset Home Screen Image" selection in my media>pictures menu isn't there. How do I reset it??
    01-12-10 05:34 PM
    This isn't my first Blackberry, but I'm having a slight set back here that I didn't have with my Curve, and never realized until now with my Tour. I changed the default wallpaper, and now I want to change it back to the default, but the "Reset Home Screen Image" selection in my media>pictures menu isn't there. How do I reset it??
    You probably need to go to options and then Theme?
    That is where the main pic is that was on my phone when I first got it.
    Worth trying anyhow.
    01-12-10 05:54 PM
    Go to options>theme>menu> reset theme defaults. Hope that works.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    01-12-10 06:40 PM
    Go to options>theme>menu> reset theme defaults. Hope that works.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    Will that reset all my icons too? I'm trying to avoid that...
    01-12-10 06:46 PM
    Is the default found in pictures? If so open it, bb set as wallpaper.
    01-12-10 07:04 PM

Tested it, it does reset the icons, and your font and folders.
    But your image resets.
    01-12-10 07:37 PM

Ok so I just went into my pictures, set a picture I have as my home screen image. Went to my home screen to make sure it set, then went back to that picture in my media/pictures, selected the picture, hit my BB/menu button and it gave me the option to reset home screen image.
    And of course when I did this it went back to the original theme/image for the phone and all my icons stayed the same.
    01-12-10 08:02 PM
    I used to do it that way, but you have to go back to the folder, when you could have set it as a home screen image while in the camera, then just go to the folder and delete it. Two birds with one stone.

Yea that's not a bad way of doing it. Most of the pics I have on my phone are of my dog and or pics I really want there. So I probably wouldn't do it that way. I know I can easily put them back.
    Options are good, so either way works.
    I rarely use pics as home screen images, I normally use themes.
    01-12-10 08:44 PM
    I understand, although my suggestion was to take a new shot of anything, the floor, whatever. That way you don't have to use one you already have and want to keep. Whatever works.

lol, ok I missed that part some how. Yea, just tried that, and that works too.
    01-12-10 10:09 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD