Some people already have posted about this, but at least they could see some things on the screen.
    I dropped it yesterday while looking for a good book.
    Now it has a white-ish screen with lines, kind of pink, blue and green. there's a thick yellow line in the middle of it all.
    Weirdly, if I press the camera and press it again, it takes a picture.
    I still can't do anything with my phone though.
    Can anyone help, please? ._.
    03-31-10 08:39 AM
    Some people already have posted about this, but at least they could see some things on the screen.
    I dropped it yesterday while looking for a good book.
    Now it has a white-ish screen with lines, kind of pink, blue and green. there's a thick yellow line in the middle of it all.
    Weirdly, if I press the camera and press it again, it takes a picture.
    I still can't do anything with my phone though.
    Can anyone help, please? ._.
    sounds like the LCD got cracked. Thats very common to happen when the phone is dropped pretty hard.

do you have Insurance on the phone through Verizon?
    03-31-10 08:42 AM
    sounds like the LCD got cracked. Thats very common to happen when the phone is dropped pretty hard.

do you have Insurance on the phone through Verizon?
    I hope I do have insurance. I'm afraid though, because of my parents. I asked for one not very long ago. It's pretty new.
    03-31-10 08:46 AM
    If you dropped your BB Tour and asking what to do i would
    just pick it back up! LOL

sorry had to do it!
    03-31-10 09:35 AM
    Pick it up.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    03-31-10 09:38 AM
    Try pulling the battery out for about ten minutes and put it back in and see if that helps anything. One guy at work did that and it worked afterward, but his was not dropped very hard and had no visible physical damage.
    03-31-10 09:45 AM
    if you haven't had it for 30 days with verizon you may be lucky enough to get another one without having to pay for it. but if it has been more than 30 days you better hope you have insurance. if there is no insurance on it then full price to replace the phone and that will be some $$$
    03-31-10 10:08 AM
    Pick it up! Dust it off! Keep crackberry'ing!
    03-31-10 10:25 AM
    Always have blackberry/cell phone insurance! It costs a little more a month but it's better than having to drop $400 on a new phone simply because you dropped it.
    03-31-10 10:27 AM
    does insurance for verizon on smartphones completely replace a phone for free or is there some lame deductable?
    03-31-10 10:47 AM
    does insurance for verizon on smartphones completely replace a phone for free or is there some lame deductable?
    First replacement is free. Then it's $100 per phone each time you break it, drop it, etc... It also depends on if it's a Verizon problem or if you did something to it or not.
    03-31-10 10:49 AM
    You have to pay $90 to replace it through insurance

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    03-31-10 10:50 AM
    First replacement is free. Then it's $100 per phone each time you break it, drop it, etc... It also depends on if it's a Verizon problem or if you did something to it or not.
    I had to pay $100 the first time I used insurance. There was no "free" first time.
    03-31-10 11:30 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD