As a FamilyShare plan user, I cannot upgrade my phone because they didn't fully test the site.

iPhone here I come.

18 years with Verizon (nee: Bell Atlantic Mobile) down the drain.
    07-02-09 08:48 PM
    As a FamilyShare plan user, I cannot upgrade my phone because they didn't fully test the site.

iPhone here I come.

Looks at your profile...
    "Sprint/Nextel"""..... Ohhh ok
    07-02-09 08:49 PM
    So you are leaving because you cant pre-order a phone today, but tomorrrow you will? Call me crazy, but thats... well.... crazy
    07-02-09 08:49 PM
    I don't understand why people are whining about not getting it 10 days in advance. I'm going to have it whether I can order it now or not. It's definitely not worth throwing a big fit and walking from your carrier.
    07-02-09 08:50 PM
    Looks at your profile...
    "Sprint and Nextel"""..... Ohhh ok
    I saw that too, decided not to push the matter
    Settle down before you do something stupid. You're starting to act like your username.
    I don't understand why people are whining about not getting it 10 days in advance. I'm going to have it whether I can order it now or not. It's definitely not worth throwing a big fit and walking from your carrier.
    They wont even be getting it! thats whats making me laugh my *** off... Its a PRE-ORDER... meaning you order it before its available, to get it 2 days after it is available... when you can just go into a store and get it the same day
    07-02-09 08:52 PM
    18 years? Can someone please tell me when the 1st cell phone was made? Or give a history lesson in cell phones? heehee
    07-02-09 08:53 PM
    They wont even be getting it! thats whats making me laugh my *** off... Its a PRE-ORDER... meaning you order it before its available, to get it 2 days after it is available... when you can just go into a store and get it the same day
    EXACTLY. That's what I intended to say in my post.
    07-02-09 08:53 PM
    They probably shouldn't have done preoders at all. It hints at a inventory problem and causes all this anxiety. Hindsight is awesome!

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    07-02-09 08:54 PM
    18 years? Can someone please tell me when the 1st cell phone was made? Or give a history lesson in cell phones? heehee

I remmeber maybe 10 years ago or so maybe 9

primeco was purchased by verizon..

I don't even know when verizon came about but heck it couldn't have been much before that because digital technology wasn't around much before that primeco was out for a very short time when they were purchased and they were the first "digital" cell in my area..
    07-02-09 08:57 PM
    Actually, 1991, wouldn't that be right around the time the car phones came out with the 50lb battery bags attached to them?
    07-02-09 08:57 PM
    Seriously these people have some issues. Its doesnt matter if you preorder it today or if you preorder it 3 days before launch. The people who preordered today will receive the Tour the same day the people who preorder it 3 days before launch. Why cant yall understand it. Take a chill pill. Im a very impatient person myself but Im not going to flip out because I cant preorder a phone because it really does not matter when you preorder the phone.. You will not receive the phone anyfaster by preordering it.
    07-02-09 08:58 PM
    this thread should be locked
    07-02-09 09:00 PM
    Nope GTE 1989 Had one!
    Gte bought by others several times now Verizon!

James
    07-02-09 09:04 PM
    Actually, 1991, wouldn't that be right around the time the car phones came out with the 50lb battery bags attached to them?
    The reason I was asking cause he stated he as been with them for 18 years. So the math for me was adding up. I was thinking the 1st cell was about 1995. OH well though.
    07-02-09 09:05 PM
    I just got the Tour for $200 via WireFly and I'm not even eligible for an upgrade!!!!
    07-02-09 09:06 PM

iPhone here I come.

i really think that this user either needs to update their info which says sprint in 2007 which would make 2 yrs...make some clarifications or this thread shoule be closed as it is racking up post counts and completly useless
    07-02-09 09:08 PM
    I just got the Tour for $200 via WireFly and I'm not even eligible for an upgrade!!!!
    Here is the link - Reserve Yours Today!

It better be the Tour with the Camera! it doesn't say, but I'm assuming it has the camera.
    07-02-09 09:10 PM
    Here is the link - Reserve Yours Today!

It better be the Tour with the Camera! it doesn't say, but I'm assuming it has the camera.
    Never assume things, 99% of the time, your wrong. Something i have learned..
    07-02-09 09:11 PM
    I was able to upgrade with no problem, on another line in my family plan.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    07-02-09 09:12 PM
    The sense of entitlement with some people. Yes you can pre-order the phone. Yes the company is working out the bugs for the website so EVERYONE can order the phone, why does it matter if you can PRE-ORDER today or on July 11th? If you're that concerned about getting one the day it launches, just walk to your nearest Verizon Wireless Corporate Store and ask to be loaded into 5Star Callbacks for July 12th or line up like many other people are going to do. Enough being angry just for the sake of being angry on the internet.

I get it, we all want the phone; as the old age proverb goes, "good things come to those who wait."
    "I want this phone soooo bad that now I'm buying something completely different!!"

Must have wanted it pretty bad...
    lol I was thinking the same thing
    07-02-09 09:13 PM
    i really think that this user either needs to update their info which says sprint in 2007 which would make 2 yrs...make some clarifications or this thread shoule be closed as it is racking up post counts and completly useless
    OMG!! Pontentially bogus post count additions??? Someone flag this thread RIGHT AWAY!!!

07-02-09 09:17 PM
61 123
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD