So I'm a little afraid to even post this as I might get tracked down or something, but I billed my phone to my account when I bought it. Then I got my rebate check. I still haven't deposited check (in case for some reason I need to return the tour before 30 days).

I was one of the first to buy this phone. When do I get billed for it?

I've paid a bill since the thing arrived in the mail. And my account online shows no mention of it.

I don't want to call to bring it to anyone's attention. I also would feel kind of guilty if I didn't pay.

Did any other Sprint customer out there that bought the Pre on the 12th bill it to their account? If so, has it posted online yet?

EDIT: Oh, I meant to mention that my most recent bill includes the activation/upgrade fee charge and credit, so that's pretty strange.
    Last edited by BVR; 08-06-09 at 07:25 AM.
    08-06-09 07:22 AM
    lol well maybe you lucked out and somehow sprint messed somethign up and gave you a free phone after all!
    08-06-09 07:27 AM
    Call them and tell them. If you don't you will get hit with it when you don't expect it and you don't want that.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    08-06-09 07:27 AM
    Call them and tell them. If you don't you will get hit with it when you don't expect it and you don't want that.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    Exactly. That's what I'm thinking. Their accounting department I'm sure will audit it at some point if it doesn't show up on next month's bill. Also, as soon as I deposit that rebate check a big red bell will go off in some accountant's office in Dubai, and then I'll get charged.

Once they never sent me my check. So I called and called and then they sent me two checks. So I was like 'cha-ching' and deposited both of them. Then one of them was denied and the funds withdrawn from my account. So it's not like they are totally clueless with their bookkeeping.
    08-06-09 07:31 AM
    you will get charged for it. it may take up to two billing cycles. it also depends on when your account ends every month before a new bill is generated. rest assured they know your phone was billed to your acct and you will see it latest on next bill.
    08-06-09 07:32 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD