Does anybody have the same problem when I install programs and use my memory goes under 80mb my tour messes up when I reboot and give me error 552 reload software it happend so many times I remove the software and reinstall doenst solve the problem just another trip to my laptop to fix it again tired of this orderd a replacement does anybody have the same problem

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    10-26-09 04:31 AM
    So you replaced a perfectly good hardware device because you were having a software problem. Brilliant.
    10-26-09 06:23 AM
    How many apps are you running? The device should still run very fast with no problems @ all even if its under 80MBs I dnt really understand the problem...
    10-26-09 06:28 AM
    its probably one of the apps that you install that is giving you problems.. try listing your apps and install it one by one to see if it creates the same problem..
    10-26-09 07:13 AM
    Yes, despite the incredulous responses you will get here from many members, there is a serious problem with the 4.7.x OS on the Tour. It is not really 80megs that is the limit it is the number of apps it appears. And you just happen to hit around 80Megs free when the number of apps limit is reached. Search for 552 in the Tour forum and many posts appear saying the same thing.

I have posted as have several others about this problem and most responses you will get are: "Are you crazy? That doesn't happen", or the ever popular "what is wrong with you for putting that many apps on your phone?" See the thread I linked below for other wonderful, helpful responses.

http://forums.crackberry.com/f141/4-...way-bb-342615/

But to help you out - upgrade to the 5.0.0.230 OS. Some apps have issues like Pandora and Shazam, but most work perfectly and there is no 552 error that I have seen since I took the plunge last week.

-frank
    10-26-09 09:56 AM
    I have over 100 apps installed on my phone and have yet to get a 552 error. Or any error for that fact. My bet is its the app you're trying to install.

10-26-09 12:51 PM
    I have had the same problem.

My last 552 came from loading the Amazon application.

Here is a list of the apps that I have had loaded in the past. I have been very careful not to load anything that I don't "need" this time because I am so tired of reloading everything.

http://forums.crackberry.com/f141/ap...ml#post3772530
    10-26-09 01:14 PM
    I only have google apps and rim apps I'm trrying to install aim which is made by rim

I only have installed
    windows messenger
    Google maps
    Google apps
    Gmail
    Thomsopn reuters pro
    Bank of america mobile launcher
    E trade
    Facebook
    Myspace
    Mlb mobile launcher
    Ticketmaster mobile launcher
    Verizon song I'd
    My verizon
    Slacker radio
    Flickr
    App world

10-26-09 06:04 PM
    100, Or 10? Heh

I have over 100 apps installed on my phone and have yet to get a 552 error. Or any error for that fact. My bet is its the app you're trying to install.

10-26-09 08:08 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD