I love the Tour, its great and all but for some reason I want to go back to the storm. The tour is more stable, but my thumbs hurt lol!! Any input?
    08-12-09 10:31 PM
    I say you are going through storm withdrawl...lol I almost changed to the Tour but I'm addicted to my storm...at least you can feel the keys! lol
    08-12-09 10:34 PM
    as a recovering addict my self i suggest that you go to a meeting , or you might call you're sponser . just remember that you are powerless over you're addiction to bb and give the feelings of wanting to relapse to you're higher power.
    on a serious note "i really am a recovering addict i used for 26yrs and i am now clean." just thought i would try and make you laugh
    roadblock
    08-12-09 10:59 PM
    Just keep the Tour
    08-12-09 11:16 PM
    I say power up the storm and you will remember why you switched in the first place lol
    Good luck !!!!!

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    08-12-09 11:56 PM
    In my opinion the Storm is a better phone just needed more time before release. Now they are trying to patch everything up. Let's hope the Storm 2 will be great.
    08-13-09 01:00 AM
    I say power up the storm and you will remember why you switched in the first place lol
    Good luck !!!!!

My thoughts, exactly...
    08-13-09 01:03 AM
    I had a relapse after 2 weeks with the Tour. The Storm was just too much to let go. Yeah, the Tour die hards will paste you/and me for evening mentioning the thought of switching back to the Storm. I still give props to the Tour though, it's a fine BB, just not for me. The bottom line for me is that I felt the whole two weeks that I had the Tour that I was carrying around basically a souped up Curve. I fault no one that wants to have the Tour.

Like a previous post said, fire up the Storm, see if it rekindles your interest and go from there.
    08-13-09 01:29 AM
    Yea I kinda had the same feelings after getting the tour, missing the large screen, the freedom for fingers and not having to scroll so slowly... But then I remembered every single headache I ever got over all 4 of those storms. ;-P

08-13-09 01:36 AM
    Check out my thread about the 13 Steps To Breaking A Crackberry Addiction
    http://forums.crackberry.com/f45/13-...idence-290099/
    08-13-09 03:26 AM
    Just keep the Tour
    absolutely!

Good luck !!!!!

couldn't have better said this myself
    08-13-09 06:25 AM
    Ehh, as much as everyone says to keep the Tour, it really does come down to personal preference. I know when the Curve came out I left my Pearl for it, but I ended up going back to the Pearl.

Its a tough call, but how long have you had the Tour? Have you given it a full chance?!?
    08-13-09 06:34 AM
    you couldnt pay me enough to go back to the storm. No way could I downgrade back to the worst smartphone of the year. The Tour is in every way shape and form much better then the storm!
    08-13-09 07:37 AM
    you couldnt pay me enough to go back to the storm. No way could I downgrade back to the worst smartphone of the year. The Tour is in every way shape and form much better then the storm!
    I can't agree with you more. I went to the vzw store and played with the storm and got so frustrated again. I want a touch screen but one that works 70 percent of the time. Not the storm that works 10

08-13-09 07:57 AM
    I'm not going to attack the Storm ... errr ... Nevermind, it sucks, just keep the Tour.

I had the Storm since the day it came out, and couldn't wait to get rid of it. Not that I mind pushing to upgrade to leaked OS's (to see if it would get any better) and shaking the thing in the air to get the darn accelerometer to work so I could type a message. With the right software, and the right amount of memory, it would be a great phone. It's just not there yet.
    08-13-09 08:15 AM
    Even though the storm is laggy and slow I always get tempted to go back to it... But I will be smart and stick with my tour!!

08-13-09 09:14 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD