I register my email settings successfully and when i'm at AP News and try to foward an article via email it says (No message services configured. You will be redirected to the Setup Wizzard to setup your email account) follow the wizzard and still not getting my emails right???

Says (no message services configured) HELP PLEASE !!!
    09-13-09 05:34 PM
    How did you set up your email settings? Go to the email settings Icon and make sure that they are saved there, if not you may have to set it up again, if they are, try the to resedn your service books from there.
    09-13-09 05:37 PM
    How did you set up your email settings? Go to the email settings Icon and make sure that they are saved there, if not you may have to set it up again, if they are, try the to resedn your service books from there.
    try the to resedn your service books from there ??? How do I do that?
    By the way thanks for your quick reply
    09-13-09 05:54 PM
    try the to resedn your service books from there ??? How do I do that?
    By the way thanks for your quick reply
    I think I got it........go to my 3 email account and on each of then go (menu/service books) ??
    09-13-09 05:57 PM
    Problem Solved.....Didn't know the resend service book option. God Bless and Thank you again
    09-13-09 06:05 PM
    Sorry I didnt see your posts asking questions, but hey, glad you got it figured out If you have any further troubles, let us know!
    09-13-09 06:15 PM
    Sorry I didnt see your posts asking questions, but hey, glad you got it figured out If you have any further troubles, let us know!
    Sweet!! Just swap my 8330 Curve for The Tour (Sprint)

Still playing around to get used to it..........
    09-13-09 06:20 PM
    You will love the Tour. Out of the 7 Blackberrys I have owned, this is certainly my favorite by FAR.
    09-13-09 06:22 PM
    You will love the Tour. Out of the 7 Blackberrys I have owned, this is certainly my favorite by FAR.
    Good to know and i'm glad i did the Treo/Blackberry transition.
    09-13-09 06:24 PM
    Good to know and i'm glad i did the Treo/Blackberry transition.
    Agreed, I feel the same way. I have owned plenty of Windows Mobile phones and Palm OS phones, and I continue to come back to the Blackberry.
    09-13-09 06:27 PM
    Agreed, I feel the same way. I have owned plenty of Windows Mobile phones and Palm OS phones, and I continue to come back to the Blackberry.
    Hope RIM will continue to work hard on this phones to provide the best and fastest smartphone in the market.

Nite Nite
    09-13-09 06:41 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD