Check this glowing review out by BGR:

HTC Touch Pro2 Review : Boy Genius Report
    06-11-09 08:58 PM
    Agreed, that phone looks great, but haven't the Verizon versions of HTC's phones been crippled? Or am I totally wrong?
    06-11-09 09:24 PM
    I think they said that Verizon's version won't be much different this time around.
    06-11-09 09:30 PM
    That would be awesome... I am still fairly set on having a Tour + iTouch combo rocking for the next year or so though... humm...
    06-11-09 10:25 PM
    its just not for me.. until windows mobile updates there crap its still just something covered up on top of crap...

the hardware looks amazing.. nothing can deny that...
    06-12-09 12:08 AM
    Unless windows os has changed much since 2 years ago, I will never look at another HTC phone. The phone I had locked up and froze so damn much.
    06-12-09 06:24 AM
    windows mobile has gotten no better. a buddy of mine has had two htc phones, first one was the htc wing (from tmobile) and it was junk because of the os. he now has the touch, which is junk hardware and os. another friend has touch pro (or fuze is it?) on att, it was nice at first but now is slow and unusable most of the time. vzw does usually cripple htc devices though as someone had mentioned.
    06-12-09 06:32 AM
    Windows mobile = epic fail.
    06-12-09 06:54 AM
    Be Afraid, Be Very Afraid to move away from BB. I have Been there, done that, you will always come back. No phone will allow you to work faster and get more done in a shorter period of time than a Blackberry. It just works and works well. Change phones at your own risk.
    06-12-09 11:28 AM
    Be Afraid, Be Very Afraid to move away from BB. I have Been there, done that, you will always come back. No phone will allow you to work faster and get more done in a shorter period of time than a Blackberry. It just works and works well. Change phones at your own risk.
    Oh how true. I always get a little swayed by the new phones that come out, but eventually realize that they would be fun at first, but I would be back in the long run. Only if windows follows through with their new os will it have a shot. Palm is heading in the right direction but has a ways to go yet. BB for me...
    06-12-09 12:01 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD