I have a user who is trying to view his Text messages on his blackberry but he has no idea how to do it. Can anyone help us?
    07-31-09 07:21 AM
    Click the SMS and MMS icon?
    07-31-09 07:51 AM
    when you first get a tour their is one default message box which will contain sms as well as emails. just go to options from the default message box scroll down to sms and email inboxes and select seperate which after saving will produce seperate boxes for sms and email HOPE I HELPED!
    07-31-09 09:56 AM
    Yeah if you arent a blackberry smartphone user Its kind of hard to figure it out when you first get a berry..but u get used to it after awhile
    07-31-09 10:31 AM
    when you first get a tour their is one default message box which will contain sms as well as emails. just go to options from the default message box scroll down to sms and email inboxes and select seperate which after saving will produce seperate boxes for sms and email HOPE I HELPED!
    I have this issue where i did separate the sms and email inbox's. when i go to the text/sms icon its vieing the email folder... i then select the option to view the folder for sms and then can see just the sms/texts messages... but when i back out and then go back to the sms/text icon it defaults back to the email inbox. any ideas?
    07-31-09 10:36 AM
    I am actually a Help Desk Technician for a Company that has blackberries and i had a user who is having issues with his blackberry. Thanks for your help.
    07-31-09 03:05 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD