My unlocked tour will be going on ebay with a few paid apps on it. Last time I sold a Blackberry, it was my Pearl and I forgot to remove my email address, no big deal though because the guy needed his on it and went to verizon. Nothing important in that email too. Anyways, this time this is going on eBay and I'd like to know how to remove all of my emails and info and contacts. I synced my contacts to google sync so that's not a problem. I don't know exactly how to remove my emails. I will be using DM to put the latest VZW OS on it as well.
    12-18-09 11:36 PM
    Download BBSAK, then you can do a low-level wipe and reinstall your service providers up to date stock OS back on.
    12-18-09 11:39 PM
    BUMP:

Use Apploader.exe to load OS's onto your BB instead of DM.
    12-18-09 11:42 PM
    Ok wiped it but how do i remove my email addresses?
    12-20-09 02:20 AM
    Go to the Verizon BIS site and remove your email addresses through there. BlackBerry Internet Service
    12-20-09 07:07 AM
    Ok wiped it but how do i remove my email addresses?
    if your trying to delete your email off your phone.. just go to Options, then scroll down to Advanced Options, click on Service book, then scroll down the list and delete any of your email accounts. It will take them off your phone right away
    12-20-09 08:47 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD