whats up guys . i was just wondering on how to properly clean a BB screen (mine is a tour) ... thanksss
    10-13-09 06:42 PM
    With a microfiber cloth...

Dm
    10-13-09 07:10 PM
    A Microfiber cloth. Works like a charm!!!!
    10-13-09 08:24 PM
    I put mine in the dishwasher. Just don't use Jet Dry. That will ruin it.
    10-13-09 08:27 PM
    I use my shirt. My Tour has a screen protector on it.
    10-13-09 08:28 PM
    Mine's naked: and I also use my shirt, but that's probably not the best. For the inside I use canned air.
    10-13-09 08:30 PM
    I put mine in the dishwasher. Just don't use Jet Dry. That will ruin it.
    Just got my tour out of dishwasher. Made sure was no jet dry but it won't come on. Any ideas?

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    10-13-09 08:46 PM
    Microfiber for ANYTHING! But mostly, I use a cotton ball splashed with a little bit of rubbing alcohol, then another to dry it. Works like a charm and gets grease off.
    10-13-09 09:09 PM
    Microfiber for ANYTHING! But mostly, I use a cotton ball splashed with a little bit of rubbing alcohol, then another to dry it. Works like a charm and gets grease off.
    That just seems like WAY too much work.
    10-13-09 09:10 PM
    Just got my tour out of dishwasher. Made sure was no jet dry but it won't come on. Any ideas?

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    Well you posted from it, so thats a start.
    10-13-09 09:11 PM
    Well you posted from it, so thats a start.
    haha i couldnt resist
    10-13-09 09:15 PM
    That just seems like WAY too much work.
    I can do it in seconds. But come on. You're not a real Crackberry user if you're not devoted to do whatever it takes to keep your phone healthy from swine flu!
    10-13-09 09:23 PM
    I use the same microfiber cloth I use to clean my spectacles.
    10-13-09 09:24 PM
    I only use a microfiber cloth are starter...

But is it okay to use the air can..?
    10-13-09 09:39 PM
    sure, why wouldn't you be able to use compressed air?

people have used it for years on electronics
    10-13-09 10:36 PM
    Microfiber cloth with a little bit of eyeglass cleaner sprayed ON THE CLOTH. Never spray anything directly onto the BB. It's worth noting that in case you really need to clean in a pinch, it's fine to do so with a cotton shirt. Synthetics can scratch the screen.
    10-13-09 10:36 PM
    denatured alchohol works the best, i know most dont have that stuff laying around, but I work for Sprint, and they send the techs denatured alchohol to clean customers phones. works better than anything ive ever tried. and +1 for microfiber cloths
    10-14-09 09:25 PM
    sure, why wouldn't you be able to use compressed air?

people have used it for years on electronics

thx for the reply...i've personally use compressed air can for cpu keyboards at home and work...

i just was thinking it such an precious device maybe the harsh cold compress air would some how do more harm than good...

just a cautious question that all...thx
    10-14-09 10:00 PM
    Hold the air can upright so that no liquid comes out and you'll be fine. Also, hold the BB up so that anything you blow out falls out of the phone and not into it...

thx for the reply...i've personally use compressed air can for cpu keyboards at home and work...

i just was thinking it such an precious device maybe the harsh cold compress air would some how do more harm than good...

just a cautious question that all...thx
    10-14-09 10:25 PM
    I use a very lightly damp thick towel and give the whole phone a rub down. makes it look brand new and shiny. I usually give it a polish right with my shower towel lol. Some of you may frown against this but Ive done it a million times with my curve and already a handful of times with my Tour. Haven't had any problems.
    10-14-09 10:40 PM
    Mine's naked: and I also use my shirt, but that's probably not the best. For the inside I use canned air.
    FTW caned air
    10-14-09 11:24 PM
    I use the rubbing alcohol and then and then a microfiber my tour has a innocase 360 on it i take it out once a week do a battery pull and clean the case and phone.
    10-15-09 12:03 AM
    I use the rubbing alcohol and then and then a microfiber my tour has a innocase 360 on it i take it out once a week do a battery pull and clean the case and phone.
    +1 i do the same thing. once a week battery pull and wipedown ftw!
    10-15-09 12:15 AM
    Spit & tee shirt when i'm away from my office where i keep my microfiber & optical spray
    10-15-09 07:49 AM
    I use a very lightly damp thick towel and give the whole phone a rub down. makes it look brand new and shiny. I usually give it a polish right with my shower towel lol. Some of you may frown against this but Ive done it a million times with my curve and already a handful of times with my Tour. Haven't had any problems.
    I do the same! Get out of the shower, the first thing i do after drying off is a scrub down my phone with my damp towel. Works like a charm, have done it for years.
    10-15-09 08:33 AM
31 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD