as of right now I believe if its still correct...

the number one phone sold is the BB Curve, followed by the Iphone, and 3rd place is the BB storm.

How many of you think within the next 1st or 2nd year that the Tour will be in the top 3 phones sold today?

I think it will be since the Phone will be on almost every carrier and so far the phone reviews on it have been great. I think it will be a great seller and be up in the top 3

what do you guys think?
    Last edited by mjbesen310; 06-29-09 at 03:21 PM. Reason: spelling errors...
    06-29-09 03:16 PM
    That would be a safe bet.
    06-29-09 03:20 PM
    I think that its a far shot. the tour is only on CDMA carriers, so theres a lot of people who dont have access to it (at&t, T-mobile)
    06-29-09 03:22 PM
    I think it will be. I know I am excited to get one! I think its time for something new in verizons BB lineup.
    06-29-09 03:24 PM
    It will be a best seller for CDMA carriers.
    06-29-09 03:25 PM
    I think it's a possibility. You should put a poll on this thread
    06-29-09 03:27 PM
    I think that its a far shot. the tour is only on CDMA carriers, so theres a lot of people who dont have access to it (at&t, T-mobile)
    Agreed. The "Curve" consists of all variants, with GSM making up a huge part of the market. The Tour will undoubtedly be a big seller, but probably on par with the Bold as far as cross-carrier reach goes in North America.
    06-29-09 03:31 PM
    Agreed. The "Curve" consists of all variants, with GSM making up a huge part of the market. The Tour will undoubtedly be a big seller, but probably on par with the Bold as far as cross-carrier reach goes in North America.
    The Tour can be unlocked and work with any GSM carrier. I think its gonna be a good sell.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    06-29-09 03:35 PM
    agreed. the next rim phone to reach the top 3 pinnacle will have to be on CDMA and GSM carriers in order have a chance.

also note that the curve has wifi which makes it even more appealing imo.

too bad the only rim device on the market now with 3g, wifi, and gps is the bold and it's stuck on att.
    06-29-09 03:37 PM
    I think it might place 3rd for a while replacing the Storm, but the Storm 2 is poised to come out which could trump the Tour,

The Curve will continue to be the marketplace holder, it will be THE blackbeery people will know, heck you can get them for less then $50 on a new agreement,
    06-29-09 03:37 PM
    Right, but it will only be sold in North America and other random places as a CDMA phone that can also be used globally. So the market is a lot smaller. I don't think many people in the UK, for example, would go through the hassle of locating and buying a Tour, then having it unlocked, when they can get a Bold, 8900, etc. much more readily.
    06-29-09 03:38 PM
    They can still buy them and use them on their network
    06-29-09 03:38 PM
    I think it will be #4...people still are in love with touch screens...flaws & all others hate trackwheels...we shall see
    06-29-09 03:41 PM
    They can still buy them and use them on their network
    not without headaches. historically, unlocked CDMA blackberries don't do very well on GSM networks.
    06-29-09 03:41 PM
    high on the list for cdma but the curve is on every cell network just about and thats a pretty big reason that its up there..
    06-29-09 04:12 PM
    when is the Tour out? What is better about that???
    06-29-09 08:13 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD