View Poll Results: Are you Switching to the Niagara?

Voters
729. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes no questions asked I'm switching

289 39.64%
  • No I love my Storm

208 28.53%
  • I'll Switch if the Niagara has Wifi

76 10.43%
  • I can't decide

156 21.40%
    I am waiting on the Tour. I sold my storm 2 months ago. I am using a piece of crap phone for now. Can't wait for this machine to come out of hiding. I,m ready to stroke the keys up and down. Can't wait to move the track ball around. I'm sorry, I am going for the Tour.....
    06-25-09 07:41 PM
    I'm not...once you go touch you cant go back imo

it's just so much faster navigating things. Plus I'd rather have a bigger screen.

All those people that complain about the Storm are idiots.
    06-25-09 08:36 PM
    Who brought my thread back from the dead?????!!!!!

06-25-09 09:05 PM
    Personally, I hated the Storm. I wanted it for SO long and then after 2 weeks, I got an 8830. It works very much like my Pearl did. Love it!
    06-26-09 01:15 AM
    The most recent firmware update has made the Storm OS relatively fast. It freezes every now and then, but that's most likely due to Viigo, which I recently installed....

Sure, the physical keyboard would be nice. However, given the recent OS update to the Storm, which has substantially hastened UI navigation, along with the hi res screen and touch interface, it would be hard to justify spending $400+ for another device.
    06-26-09 01:24 AM
    I'm torn really like the storm but I like the tour better the only thing is I would like it to have wifi then I would definetly get it
    06-26-09 01:35 AM
    im definitely switching, I had the storm since December of last year and from that point on I had 6 replacement phones with similar issues.
    06-29-09 12:53 PM
    Who brought my thread back from the dead?????!!!!!

LMAO...hilarious...I was thinkin the same thing.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    06-29-09 01:14 PM
    I had the curve 8830 then went to the storm which was a great upgrade for me I love the click of the screen, the resolution, the browser is much better, in addition to all that the camera takes great pictures (even though it takes 30 secs to take one lol) all in all I loved the storm thus far but,

I am def. switching to the storm I'm addicted to getting the newest phones out I had the curve for 6 month and the storm for 6 months and now its time for the tour, as an employee for vzw I have to wait for all the consumers to get their first dibs though so july 12th is a no go for me.
    06-29-09 01:21 PM
    I love my Storm, I am still on the same one since December, but the Tour just looks awesome. I love the big screen on my Storm, so that will be my big decision to switch or not. I just want to get some time to play with it though.
    06-29-09 01:23 PM
    i love my storm got it for a great price but i will be pickin up the tour i will have both to play with when i get bored with one so yes i love my storm and keeping it and yes im getting the tour = )
    06-29-09 03:08 PM
    I had the curve 8830 then went to the storm which was a great upgrade for me I love the click of the screen, the resolution, the browser is much better, in addition to all that the camera takes great pictures (even though it takes 30 secs to take one lol) all in all I loved the storm thus far but,

I am def. switching to the storm I'm addicted to getting the newest phones out I had the curve for 6 month and the storm for 6 months and now its time for the tour, as an employee for vzw I have to wait for all the consumers to get their first dibs though so july 12th is a no go for me.
    If I purchased my Storm in December 2008, will I have to pay full price for the Tour even if I renew my contract for two years? If I do have to pay full price, what will that be? Forgive me ... I can never seem to remember all these renewal/updgrade/etc. details.
    06-30-09 09:00 AM
    i will stay with my storm for awhile
    06-30-09 09:04 AM
238 ... 8910
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD