i seen a few threads but not for tour. but is there a choice or a hack or something to have it ring and vibrate like any other phone?
    03-16-10 05:42 PM
    berrybuzz. Download it from blackberry app world i think its like $5.95 or something like that. You can customize everything from your status light led color and blinking speed, as well as ring and vibrate with different vibrate selections.
    03-17-10 12:47 AM
    Thats funny on my tour I don't need to pay for a program to have it play a tone and vibrate at the same time, if you choose "custom" option for vibrate and then turn on "vibrate with ring tone" it does exactly what your asking, no need for berrybuzz.
    03-17-10 05:30 AM
    Thats funny on my tour I don't need to pay for a program to have it play a tone and vibrate at the same time, if you choose "custom" option for vibrate and then turn on "vibrate with ring tone" it does exactly what your asking, no need for berrybuzz.
    Agreed, but the custom LED colors for PIN, email, and SMS are handy!
    03-17-10 05:59 AM
    Where is the option for "vibrate with ringtone"? I do not find it in my selections under the custom settings.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    03-17-10 06:08 AM
    go to soundprofile > set ringtone alerts > phone > vibration > custom > and it should give you options to set vibrate length, count, etc...
    03-17-10 12:17 PM
    i think to get this option you have to have os 5.0 if i am remembering right from a previous thread...i would recommend berrybuz though its an awesome app
    03-17-10 12:51 PM
    pretty sure i had the same options under the official OS from vzw...
    03-17-10 01:20 PM
    I had these options when I got my tour with verizons standard OS. Still have them with 5. 0 update

Posted from my BlackBerry using BerryBlab
    03-17-10 02:17 PM
    I have 4.7 and there's no "vibrate with ring " option. The onnly way is to set a number of times it vibrates before it starts ringing. Doesn't ring and vib at the same time.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    Last edited by kirksucks; 03-17-10 at 03:40 PM.
    03-17-10 03:36 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD