bah when I wrote that it slipped my mind that its a world phone and can siply be unlocked duh...

Lol we all have our brain farts :P but I don't think I would unlock it since I wouldn't be able to get 3G signal on gsm

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    05-28-09 11:20 AM
    I remember when the samsung i730 was coming out. Forums were filled with people dying for this phone, me included. 2 weeks later, lots of un happy campers. Glad I waited to hear.

I don't think the tour will have this problem, it has curve/bold technology behind it, so it should probably be great right from the start, but if you want to be cautious, I agree, reading this board for 2 weeks should have everything about this phone, the good , the bad, and the ugly.
    05-28-09 11:26 AM
    Well, unfortunately for me... being a Sprint customer means I'll be waiting MUCH longer than the Bell or VZW folks. By the time Sprint gets the phone, I'll practically know ALL the Pros and Cons to the new Tour.
    05-28-09 11:27 AM
    ill be in line waiting
    05-28-09 11:31 AM
    It really depends on how quickly I can throw my Storm against the wall...........
    Hahahaha now THAT was funny! For me, it all depends how quickly I can sucker my friend who is DYING for a Storm

I'll probably get it on day one.
    05-28-09 02:38 PM
    My contract went up in Feb and I've been patiently waiting this whole time (patient meaning checking all the forums every 10 minutes for info).

But go figure, IF, the 7/13 date is accurate for VZW, I'll be on vacation and won't be able to get it lol. Dah well.
    05-28-09 03:14 PM
    In my area, no one gets really excited about devices. The people that do tend to go to larger stores that get more devices on launch day......so i'll probably go and check out the waiting situation every hour or so from noon the day before.
    05-31-09 08:53 AM
    In my area, no one gets really excited about devices. The people that do tend to go to larger stores that get more devices on launch day......so i'll probably go and check out the waiting situation every hour or so from noon the day before.

hahah

thats a long time to be checking... I would say its a safe bet to start at 8 at night
    05-31-09 06:02 PM
    Well I could since I'm not contracted with att right now or just get it and use my bold and the tour at the same time,
    Bold and Tour are pretty similar devices. Bold has the Wi-Fi which gives it the slight edge.

05-31-09 06:42 PM
34 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD