Well according to some threads i just now switched to sprint i bought a brand new sprint phone which is the blackberry tour and i came across this thread http://forums.crackberry.com/f141/ju...t-tour-296634/

he said that theres no screen ripple and the head jack doesnt creak

Every time i press a button the screen ripples and my head jack does creak I also found out that its incompatible with Micro SDHC when i update the firmware other than 4.7.1.40 i havent had trackball issues yet but how do i know if mine is a green dot or not is there a way to check it ?
    10-21-09 06:48 PM
    Look for the green dot on the box. If you have a recent manufactured date, you are probably ok.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    10-21-09 06:51 PM
    i don't have a green dot so can i just send it in to sprint and tell them to send me another one ?
    Last edited by ItzAnth0ny; 10-21-09 at 06:53 PM. Reason: Language
    10-21-09 06:53 PM
    It has to have a problem first but if you call and complain of screen ripple they will replace it yes.

10-21-09 06:54 PM
    You would have to have some defect that they would recognize and replace. There is no guarantee that you would get a "green dot" the next time. If your phone has minimal issues, I wouldn't worry about it.

10-21-09 06:55 PM
    I looked at the box it says 24/09/09
    and what bothers me the most as of now is that my phone has the inability to read micro SDHC the phone is great i just want it to last and reading that a lot of people have had problems with the trackball
    10-21-09 07:03 PM
    It has to have a problem first but if you call and complain of screen ripple they will replace it yes.

My biggest problem is the inability for it to read my 8 GB Sandisk microSDHC
    i tried every OS the only OS it works on is 4.7.1.40 it doesnt even work with the offical new OS which is 4.7.1.57 i'm running 5.0 OS right now it doesnt work either
    10-21-09 07:05 PM
    As Jeff has said, if there's a problem with your device, Verizon will tell you whether or not it warrants a replacement.
    10-21-09 07:05 PM
    The green dot Tour's are certified refurbished phones that people get after they send in their faulty Tour for replacement. I may be wrong, but brand new Tour's come in the original new box and don't have the green dot. As long as your Tour has a recent manufacture date and has no problems, don't worry about the green dot because it doesn't mean everything.

10-21-09 07:26 PM
    As Jeff has said, if there's a problem with your device, Verizon will tell you whether or not it warrants a replacement.
    im with sprint and all my blackberry friends are telling they have the worst customer service
    10-21-09 07:27 PM
    The green dot Tour's are certified refurbished phones that people get after they send in their faulty Tour for replacement. I may be wrong, but brand new Tour's come in the original new box and don't have the green dot. As long as your Tour has a recent manufacture date and has no problems, don't worry about the green dot because it doesn't mean everything.

okay thanks
    10-21-09 07:28 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD