I've never actually preordered anything before.

Is there an extra fee associated with preordering?
    06-26-09 08:39 PM
    I'm pretty sure there is no extra cost to preordering.

I've never actually preordered anything before.

Is there an extra fee associated with preordering?
    06-26-09 08:47 PM
    Do you just go to the verizon wireless site and order it and then it arrives on the 12th or 13th?
    06-26-09 09:23 PM
    I can't say for sure, since I have not preordered a phone from verizon, but I believe it should arrive by the 13th at the latest, but I would think it would come on the 12th (much like how other businesses handle newly released products). Hopefully I am not completely wrong about this

Do you just go to the verizon wireless site and order it and then it arrives on the 12th or 13th?
    06-26-09 09:45 PM
    sometimes preorders come earlier....cough iphone.
    06-26-09 09:53 PM
    I don't know of carriers delivering on Sundays. My guess is it would arrive on the 13th at the earliest.
    06-26-09 09:58 PM
    Go just go a Verizon store when they open, and you'll be fine. Preferably one in a worse part of town. I did that, and they had Storms up until Noon on launch day.
    06-26-09 09:58 PM
    Preorder it, free overnight ship, no rebates to deal with.
    06-26-09 10:03 PM
    Preorder it, free overnight ship, no rebates to deal with.

With Verizon, if you preorder your phone, that's instant rebate? 199 with a 2 year is a great deal.
    06-26-09 10:06 PM
    Ya instant rebate!
    06-26-09 10:57 PM
    if i can preorder this and get overnight shipping, and get it on the 12th then i am all over that. but if it's not gonna ship til the day it comes out and i won't get it til the day after, then i'll just drive the 25 mins to the Verizon store and pick it up, lol!
    06-26-09 11:41 PM
    I never ordered a phone online before. If I don't pre-order it will it be sold out online if I try to get it on launch day? I live in an area where we won't sell out for sure, but the no MIR would be better. I don't want to pre-order because I might not have enough money by then.
    06-27-09 12:16 AM
    Am I the only one that always gets instant discounts at a VZW retail store? The last few phones I've bought the guy just kinda goes "I'll just give you that discount now so you don't have to mail it in *wink wink*" I thought they did that for everyone so I wasn't impressed.

But everything else here is right, overnight shipping, no fee charged(presumably) and they could possibly include weekend delivery.
    06-27-09 12:20 AM
    Am I the only one that always gets instant discounts at a VZW retail store? The last few phones I've bought the guy just kinda goes "I'll just give you that discount now so you don't have to mail it in *wink wink*" I thought they did that for everyone so I wasn't impressed.

But everything else here is right, overnight shipping, no fee charged(presumably) and they could possibly include weekend delivery.
    Maybe the guy is just trying to get at yo PIN.
    06-27-09 12:26 AM
    i wonder if i can do that through the store, because me and my father like to give this franchise buisness but the rebates and wait is really annoying. i got my last phone like a month late because it is a franchise and they got a late shipment
    06-27-09 01:14 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD