Is there a way to to delete txt messages and email messages without deleteing them one at a time?

Thank you for your assistance
    11-07-09 03:34 PM
    Hold down your shift key and roll your trackball over the messages you want to delete and it will highlight them, then delete.
    11-07-09 03:38 PM
    Thank you....I knew there had to be a way to do it...I much appreciate it!
    11-07-09 03:43 PM
    Depending on how you have your phone set up, you go into the Messages, SMS Messages, or the Email inbox, and highlight a specific date within the list, press the menu button, and select "delete prior". This will delete any messages PRIOR to the date you've selected.

Other than that, if you want to delete selected messages and not an entire date range, go into messages options and deselect the "confirm delete" button...from there you can go through your folders and messages one by one, and simply press the delete key for everything you don't want. It's fast and easy.

When clearing out messages, also remember to clean out your sent messages as well. Go into messages or SMS messages, press the menu button, and select "view folder"

Oh, btw you can also select a message you want to delete, press and hold down the shift key, and scroll up or down to highlight any messages above or below that you want to delete at once. After youre done highlighting, press the meny button and select delete. Done
    11-07-09 03:43 PM
    Is there a way to to delete txt messages and email messages without deleteing them one at a time?

Thank you for your assistance

If your a storm user all you have to do is hold your finger on the email/text you want to start on and touch the last email with your other finger and they will all highlight and then press delete....
    11-07-09 03:53 PM
    Jusr read the answer about holding shift and highlighting, pure genius as I was wondering how you do that also. I'v had my BB for two weeks now and still finding things in it. Amazing best cell phone I have ever had.

All I need now is an App for VATSIM.

Thank you

Wycliffe Barrett

UK
    04-21-10 08:53 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD