Did anybody figure out how to delete sample media (ex. Sample ringtones, pictures, etc.). Its quite annoying for me to have those. Please post if someone figured it out...

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    07-12-09 09:38 PM
    You will have to wait for leak and use crackmem on it to get thoes gone .... only way unless you want to delete everything including stock ringtones
    07-12-09 09:40 PM
    You will have to wait for leak and use crackmem on it to get thoes gone .... only way unless you want to delete everything including stock ringtones
    yes i want to delete everything including the stock... i cant earse these things like how i use to with my storm by going to medie>BB menu>explore>device memory>samples>BB menu>earse.... this does not work...
    07-12-09 09:53 PM
    I was able to delete all of the obvious sample stuff (except for the Ringtones and Sample Pictures Folder) by going to "Media" and then going through each category and deleting the files.
    07-12-09 09:55 PM
    I was able to delete all of the obvious sample stuff (except for the Ringtones and Sample Pictures Folder) by going to "Media" and then going through each category and deleting the files.
    how i dont get a delete option for anything...
    07-12-09 10:01 PM
    how i dont get a delete option for anything...
    Lets say you go to Media -> Music -> All Songs.

Scroll/highlight that one song, press the Menu button and then Delete.
    07-12-09 10:03 PM
    Lets say you go to Media -> Music -> All Songs.

Scroll/highlight that one song, press the Menu button and then Delete.
    but then there is only one file that i am able to delete... which is the video demo... all the others are locked and no option on the menu to delete
    07-12-09 10:07 PM
    I have the same issue. I delete it and it reappears. The onyl reason I want to delete it, is when the phone gets to the demo song in shuffle mode, it freezes the tour
    09-16-09 04:26 PM
    You could try using BB File Scout as well, and see if that allows you to delete some things. It can be downloaded OTA here: http://www.emacberry.com/_data/bbfs002/FileScout.jad
    09-16-09 04:31 PM
    i like shrink-a-os. you can get bbsak, crackutil, or shrink-a-os for free at bbhybrids. they are all free there. the only thing you cannot delete permanently is Aeson on VZW. it is pushed with the service books.
    09-16-09 05:32 PM
    I removed the video file using BBSAK and specifically picking that file from the list of COD files. What/where are the sample photos and music called? Also a Cod file/files?
    09-16-09 06:13 PM
    I removed the video file using BBSAK and specifically picking that file from the list of COD files. What/where are the sample photos and music called? Also a Cod file/files?
    I'd just get shrink a os. It puts a list of everything you can remove. I even took out VAD, vz navigator, help, setup, and a few other things. I'm running 135mb free

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    09-16-09 08:08 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD