I know this is a newbie question, but as this is my first BB, I'm looking for some help. How does one go about deleting the MySpace and Flicker apps/icons on the Tour?

Thanks in advance for your help!

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    07-22-09 07:24 PM
    They aren't the actual apps, just shortcuts to download them. You can't remove them, so just highlight them, hit Menu > Hide and they'll leave you alone
    07-22-09 07:30 PM
    Heres the path:
    Menu> options> Adv. Options> Service books

*you can also find apps in the applications listing under Adv. Options
    highlight the desired application press the menu key and delete. It is recommended to soft reset after delete application.

Soft reset = Battery pull
    Last edited by Fun6uy; 07-22-09 at 07:32 PM.
    07-22-09 07:30 PM
    hmm it has been reported than even if you do the service book procedure above my post and battery pull, they will come back?
    07-22-09 07:54 PM
    True you can delete service books all day long and upon reboot they WILL come back just hide em like adam said and just to clarify the apps are NOT on the phone they are just shortcuts to download the App itself so to fun6uy survey says.................buzzzzz wrong answer.
    Last edited by spaciorek; 07-22-09 at 07:58 PM.
    07-22-09 07:56 PM
    They just come back even with a battery pull. Just hide those useless icons. Annoying.
    07-22-09 08:01 PM
    hmm it has been reported than even if you do the service book procedure above my post and battery pull, they will come back?
    Yes, they will come back. Or whenever you send service books. The carrier
    can push them to your phone because you're on their bandwith.
    07-22-09 08:02 PM
    Awesome! Thanks everyone!

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    07-22-09 08:20 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD