I installed the app, linked up my phone, and got the confirmation message. I followed the message back to facebook where it automatically searched my contacts for Facebook profiles and asked if I wanted to send invites. And that was it!

One of the whole reasons I tried to do this is because I heard that existing Facebook friends' pictures and data will automatically be sucked into the phone.

What am I missing? Anyone with info please share, it will be much appreciated!
    09-24-09 07:26 AM
    Your contact info has to include the e-mail address that your friends use on Facebook. What I did was to go to each of my friend's Facebook page, clicked on info, and added whatever e-mail address they had listed publicly.
    09-24-09 09:15 AM
    Mine "sucked" into my phone without me even knowing about this feature I think it happened after the 1st time I logged into Facebook.
    09-24-09 09:30 AM
    Mine "sucked" into my phone without me even knowing about this feature I think it happened after the 1st time I logged into Facebook.
    Yes, that was what I was hoping would happen. I found out, thought, that if you open the mobile app and click friends, and then click on a friend, there is an option to link it with the BB contact. This seems to force it to work.
    09-24-09 09:33 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD