I haven't had to deal with this on any of my previous blackberries but with the Tour I get a message for every missed call and every voicemail. This is just redundant and annoying. Can I turn this off?

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    08-19-09 12:29 PM
    I haven't had to deal with this on any of my previous blackberries but with the Tour I get a message for every missed call and every voicemail. This is just redundant and annoying. Can I turn this off?

I'd love to know as well. is this in the options?
    08-19-09 01:47 PM
    With regard to missed calls when you are in phone press the bb button and go to options, then call logging and change to none.

For the voicemail issue I have not found a solution, the consensus seems to be its a carrier issue and isn't controlled by the bb. But if someone has the answer i'm certain lots of people like myself would be interested.
    08-19-09 01:51 PM
    In the call log hit menu/options/call logging. Set it to none

08-19-09 01:52 PM
    ill try that out
    08-19-09 01:55 PM
    With regard to missed calls when you are in phone press the bb button and go to options, then call logging and change to none.

For the voicemail issue I have not found a solution, the consensus seems to be its a carrier issue and isn't controlled by the bb. But if someone has the answer i'm certain lots of people like myself would be interested.
    So in other words, Sprint is sending me an SMS every time I have a voicemail?

Has anyone been able to call Sprint and have this option removed?
    08-19-09 03:15 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD