I saved a spreadheet sent as an attachment and would like to delete it. I cannot find a delete function on the device, on documents to go, or on roxio media manager (It will not recognize anything other than media, not spreadsheets or documents). HELP!
    12-29-09 04:02 PM
    There's a BlackBerry Help link at the top of the CrackBerry page. It has a BlackBerry 101 link, and many others, that should give you the help you need.

You know how to save a spreadsheet sent as an attachment, but don't know how to delete a file(any file) from your BB?
    12-29-09 04:11 PM
    usually hitting the blackberry button and then there will be an option to delete
    12-29-09 04:32 PM
    Or if you want to search for it in the app store, there is a program called blackberry file explorer (or at least something like that) and its only "donationware."

I use it almost everyday...it should allow you to delete whatever you want but be careful because it will also allow you to delete system files I believe so just make sure you put all files to the root of your sd card.

Hope this helps!

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    12-29-09 05:57 PM
    On the device, go to Media, press Menu, select Explore, navigate to the file, press Menu, select Delete.
    12-29-09 06:07 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD