Hello

I am sure you guy's heard this questions a million times? but I am new to BB and I like it and so I need help copying contacts from cell to memory card either from cell or using desk top manager. I tried using Gmail sync did not work and so I know there's got to be another way?

Thank you
    Chico
    02-20-10 02:48 PM
    blackberry desktop manager sync with Outlook. Otherwise blackberry desktop manager and just do a simple backup. as for an app on the phone itself to backup to the SD or device memory, there is no such app at this time. At least none that I am aware of.
    02-20-10 02:52 PM
    02-20-10 03:03 PM
    Thank you for the info!
    02-20-10 03:13 PM
    Before paying 9 bucks, check out Manage your mobile life
    Free and easy online access to all of your mobile info

But why do you want to copy your contacts to the card? I do not believe you can back them up from the card. I could be wrong..

I have a back up from desktop manager on my pc. I also you the link posted above. You can back up and also view on the computer
    Last edited by dave3825us; 02-20-10 at 03:32 PM.
    02-20-10 03:26 PM
    S4BB - DataBackup

App is in beta but it works flawlessly and will backup your contacts, memos
    tasks, calendar events and emails to the memory card. You can restore from the
    card also. Been using it for a while now.
    02-20-10 03:31 PM
    S4BB - DataBackup

That one looks kinda cool I did not see anything as far as a price but also did not see free. Is this app free?

Also have you tried the streaming tv yet?
    02-20-10 03:39 PM
    That one looks kinda cool I did not see anything as far as a price but also did not see free. Is this app free?

Also have you tried the streaming tv yet?
    Yes, as long as it is beta it is free. Not sure when or if it will be released
    as a non-beta app or whether it will still be free.

Negative on the streaming TV app. I would not even want to try dealing
    with TV on a cellphone sized screen.
    02-20-10 03:57 PM
    Yes, as long as it is beta it is free. Not sure when or if it will be released
    as a non-beta app or whether it will still be free.

Negative on the streaming TV app. I would not even want to try dealing
    with TV on a cellphone sized screen.
    Lol I am watching cartoons lol not the best video quality but will work good for waiting rooms...
    02-20-10 04:56 PM
    S4BB - DataBackup

Are you still using it? I found it far from flawless unfortunately. Emails were restored with date and also contained NO contents - just the subject. Tasks, which I tested (generally don't use) lost their settings. I am reluctant to rely on it for other stuff. I know it is beta and have written to them a few times but have not seen any updates in ages.
    02-20-10 06:12 PM
    Thanks for the info. Everybody

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    02-21-10 05:26 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD