This is an extremely old thread I know, but it is a problem I have faced since becoming a blackberry user years ago. The only common thing is I've always been on AT&T the whole time. Sometimes my hotmail comes very quickly, within seconds of receipt. Most of the time it takes hours, sometimes up to 10-12 hours for hotmail to show up on my blackberry. This has been the case for all blackberrys I've owned, from my curve models I've had to bold 9000 to bold 9700. So its not device specific or os, but something on the backend that makes hotmail delivery VERY VERY intermittent and slow. It does always eventually show up, even if I have already read it via the web.
    So, how on earth do you make it pull (or push whatever you want to call it) regularly withing 15 minutes or so? Also, is there a way to explicitly force it to pull emails from your device? There has always been a "Reconcile Now" option, but it is 100% useless as it does nothing - clearly my definition of reconcile now and RIM's is not the same.
    Please if anyone has found a solution to this as its the most persistent major annoyance of my blackberry that has always been there regardless of device.
    Thanks.
    Tony
    http://forums.crackberry.com/f2/fina...answer-361096/
    05-26-10 01:42 PM
26 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD