I think ima switch to some other kinda phone. I have had this problem for a couple of tours I had and headphone jack problems as well. idk..... my screen emits the noise mostly from the upper and lower right of the screen.
    09-16-09 03:39 PM
    This happened on the 8830 as well. After a while I just stopped noticing it.
    09-16-09 03:43 PM
    Mine only seems to emit the noise when the backlight is on. Just another reference point for ya...
    09-16-09 09:32 PM
    I have the same issue too, on 2 different Tours.

Some people don't hear it because their ears are wearing out; younger people hear it very well. It's the same phenomenon that drives the mosquito rintone (Mosquito Ringtones - Download the Mosquito Ring Tone Free).
    09-17-09 10:34 AM
    so i have the high pitched sound issue too. on my second tour its definitely related to the screen but is it fixable and is it on all phones and really people cant hear it.... anyone.....buelller.... lots of posts no answers posts are great answers are better.
    10-18-09 02:58 AM
    so i thought it was cause i was 4th row at pearl jam last week guess not. my first one i just returned yesterday was definitely worse than the one i have now. Anyone know if it is really on all tours.
    10-18-09 03:07 AM
31 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD